Mishal's comfort food

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
From a rival site: Mishal's comfort food is chocolates. The thought of chocolates makes him smile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So is mine....does that make us soul mates?😉.....

Ahhh....well a girl can dream can't she....*Shilpi rushes to fridge to stuff a dollop of her fav toblerone choclates*
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so that's the reason we all girls find him yammy ðŸ˜‰
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oho............U sually gals  love chocolates.............. 

I too love chocolates.........Daily ,I never go out without having either one Dairymilk or Boomar with me................. 

Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm actually attracted to dutta bhau and not Mishal Raheja , I'm in awe of the characters personality and the good looks that Mishal contributes to dutta. 
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

I'm actually attracted to dutta bhau and not Mishal Raheja , I'm in awe of the characters personality and the good looks that Mishal contributes to dutta. 

Bingo ......Same here........I Love Dutta more than MR........
But,I appreciate teh way he is portraying DSP............It has created some image.........

Personally I dont like MR much as he is very talkative & pranky.........
I love Silent & Somber type guys.....................😳

But,I love MR for his Acting skills & His "Good LoookS" as you said which contributes to Dutta's Image..................😃
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
when I first saw Mishal in love story I wasn't attracted to him at all , and even initially when he started in LTL there was no attraction , but the more I saw of dutta bhau his personality and his killer attitude the more I fell head over heels for him.
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saaki--

Bingo ......Same here........I Love Dutta more than MR........

But,I appreciate teh way he is portraying DSP............It has created some image.........

Personally I dont like MR much as he is very talkative & pranky.........

I love Silent & Somber type guys.....................😳

But,I love MR for his Acting skills & His "Good LoookS" as you said which contributes to Dutta's Image..................😃

@Sam nd Saaki, me as well. I m a fan of DSP not MR. But still admire MR because of his brilliant acting skills nd bcoz he has put the lyf in the character of DSP, that too brilliantly.
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

when I first saw Mishal in love story I wasn't attracted to him at all , and even initially when he started in LTL there was no attraction , but the more I saw of dutta bhau his personality and his killer attitude the more I fell head over heels for him.

WORD sam............You stole all the words from my mouth..........

I am xactly attracted the way you said.........
One difference is that I never saw him before he was portraying DSP..........At first,even I didnot give much of importance........But,slowly I dont know when I fell for his Acting skills & DSP image..............

Just fell in Love with Dutta...............😳😛😃...............
--Saaki-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti10august

@Sam nd Saaki, me as well. I m a fan of DSP not MR. But still admire MR because of his brilliant acting skills nd bcoz he has put the lyf in the character of DSP, that too brilliantly.

YEs Shruti...........Absolutely...............😃