Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Moonaaaa!!! INDIA WON! 

I know😆but i don't care😆m sad 2day😭SRK got a fracture😭
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow. Seriously? ...Aww..poor SRK.

But...how can you not care? =O The whole nation is celebrating! ..When they had the cup..it was such an emotional moment for me. 28 years later... *sighs* Finally.
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. Seriously? ...Aww..poor SRK.

But...how can you not care? =O The whole nation is celebrating! ..When they had the cup..it was such an emotional moment for me. 28 years later... *sighs* Finally.

lolz, even then, I am from Pakistan not India🤣and I don't care about cricket😆u got my entry na...
Angel-Jot thumbnail
😲Oh right. Sorry. Totes forgot about that. I just assumed. ☺️

Well...no more talking about India winning then? 🤣

Yesh. I got your entry and from as much as i could read of it, it looked amazing. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to sit down and read all the entries. Gotta work on my essays. =/

BRB. Dinner. =]
Mona1993 thumbnail

😲Oh right. Sorry. Totes forgot about that. I just assumed. ☺️

Well...no more talking about India winning then? 🤣

Yesh. I got your entry and from as much as i could read of it, it looked amazing. Sounds interesting. Can't wait to sit down and read all the entries. Gotta work on my essays. =/

BRB. Dinner. =]

🤣its not good😆I didn't know wat 2 do with it😆and ok😊
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Damn the weather of Canada!...That's gonna be my status.
But seriously! UGH. HOW IS IT SNOWING IN APRIL? And it's snowing so badly!
Mona1993 thumbnail
@Jot u r lucky, its hot here😭

and yeah 100 pages🥳
Angel-Jot thumbnail
I'm NOT lucky when the snow is up to my effin knees! That too in April! 😳 How on earth is this possible? It's never snowed in April. It does till the middle of March and then it stops but this year! 😲 ...Ugh. Hate this.

WOOOOO!! 50 more pages!! You know what? I'm gonna get a sig made for the people that posted or chatted quite a bit in this thread once it finishes and we start our 3rd one. They deserve it. You're obviously gonna be one of em.
And..Kanky, and Manal. =] And meeeeeee! 🤣
Mona1993 thumbnail

I'm NOT lucky when the snow is up to my effin knees! That too in April! 😳 How on earth is this possible? It's never snowed in April. It does till the middle of March and then it stops but this year! 😲 ...Ugh. Hate this.

WOOOOO!! 50 more pages!! You know what? I'm gonna get a sig made for the people that posted or chatted quite a bit in this thread once it finishes and we start our 3rd one. They deserve it. You're obviously gonna be one of em.
And..Kanky, and Manal. =] And meeeeeee! 🤣

lolz, dats good😆I am doing a collab on TVD and twilight, well its main couples only, Edward-Bella-Jacob and Stefan_Elena-Damon, and its me and my 2 other frnds doing it😆I kept the vid private cux if its pubic and others see then they want 2 participate, but this 1, we 3 wanted 2 do together so yeah, m so excited😃
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Yeah. You told me about that. Good luck with the collab! I'm pretty sure it'll be great. =]

Which couple are you doing?