How many want the old Team back?

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
There was a beautiful screenplay writer for our show Swati Pandey..........who was alone and handled the show beautifully....but she too left abruptly.......as well as Vincent Franklin....

also we had an amazing director......Noel Smith who directed each and every scene beautifully along with nissar...

u see Swati wrote the episode beautifully. and Nissar and Noel saw what she wrote and beautifully excecuted it.....and we saw the magic on TV.....the three understood each other well...and most likely saw the same visions....and were able to bring it onto the screen with maaneet....

these days everyone seems to be upset with the new CV's....and screenplay writer.....i mean i am okay with them as i feel they deserve a chance.......

and i do agree that these new CV's give us good episodes....but they are not consistent with it like the old team...

so i have decided that i will send this to the channel and production house.....and let them know what the audience feels......and if i can get enough people wanting the same...
wanting the old team back......then please leave a comment and leave ur concerns here...

the least we can all do is try and bring them back.....i know some may have left on their own....but we show them that we want them back....maybe they might think of coming back...

so let the old team know ur appreciation.......here.....and lets see if we can get back Swati as our screenplay writer.....Vincent as our story writer, noel who handled the show brilliantly if Nissar was tied up with other issues for the show...

lets try right???😳

remember the more who want this......the better it will be for our voices to be heard....so please do not just press the like button....but also write a comment...

here is a petition
thank u😊
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I wish that the old CVS would come back to take charge of the show again!!

They would make the wedding MAGICAL and improve the declining ratings!!

PrettyKudi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I definitely agree.........

Originally posted by: utopia88

Yes, I wish that the old CVS would come back to take charge of the show again!!

They would make the wedding MAGICAL and improve the declining ratings!!

i think it is too late to do anything with the wedding...even though i believe that these CV's might give us something magical....

but at least we can still get our old team back for the show itself😃
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That may be what we want but it won't happen.  And when this show is cancelled or goes off with poor trps they'll know they should have listened to the audience.  How sad I am that my beautiful show has turned into this.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Frankly speaking I hv no problems with the new team ..they hv given some of the best baby talks in the last few episodes which the old team always neglected😊....

I don't understand why we need to curse the new team here everyday when damage was actually done by the old team with the whole separation track and Indian Paints track which was written by none other than Swati Pandey only😊...

Instead I will say the new team r trying to do damage control done by the old team here...

We keep talking about why Geet's pregnency never got the required importance..who is responsible for that ..old or new team ??New team is at least showing some morning sickness of Geet or the sonography scene or some baby talk scene...did old team ever showed all this ??

About drama element...its required in every daily soap once it crosses over 200 episodes...so old tema or new team...notihng would hv made the difference...

We just need to b less critical here and take it as just another show and stop hving sky high expectations from everything😊
maneet4life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes plzzz.bring the old CVs back......its so sad to see how the story is going right now......i feel like😭😭....seeing this happen to GHSP.....My favorite show....i was always sooooo excited to see the new episode of Geet But now a day ..i kind of push myself to watch it for Our MANEET...and i was waiting for their magical wedding but CVs are ruining that too...the most important part Of MANEET..That fans waited for....😳...N AA is taking too much space in the show👎🏼.....Plzz bring the old Cvs back ...they were the most awsomest CVs ever👏....No show had ever got me addicted to it but Geet Did...and now....I am loosing my addiction😲 😆....I love this Addiction Of GHSP...Its now part of my life..😳....Plzz give me My Addiction life Back CVs..😳...But iam still keeping my hopes up for the wedding...N SR..😊☺️ Edited by maneet4life - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I agree! I want the same team back again!!! Nissar is still there, but I miss the original writers: especially Swati and Vincent! The show was so much better when they were in charge of the scripts and writing!

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Frankly speaking I hv no problems with the new team ..they hv given some of the best baby talks in the last few episodes which the old team always neglected😊....

I don't understand why we need to curse the new team here everyday when damage was actually done by the old team with the whole separation track and Indian Paints track which was written by none other than Swati Pandey only😊...

Instead I will say the new team r trying to do damage control done by the old team here...

We keep talking about why Geet's pregnency never got the required importance..who is responsible for that ..old or new team ??New team is at least showing some morning sickness of Geet or the sonography scene or some baby talk scene...did old team ever showed all this ??

About drama element...its required in every daily soap once it crosses over 200 episodes...so old tema or new team...notihng would hv made the difference...

We just need to b less critical here and take it as just another show and stop hving sky high expectations from everything😊

thank u jyoti.....if only people would understand this.....but no they want to complain.....but take no action...fine u want to complain....then let me take some action...

jyoti i agree with u.....but who will have the others understand????😆
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Exactly, but viewers has to understand this thing na.....

@ Shivi - Good action sweety, this post simply for them, who thinks old team can bring the charm back.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago