Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today' s episode has proved to be a disaster  to the most awaited wedding.After what happened today has ruined the happiness and essence of the  so called dreamy wedding.😭😭😭

No offense to anybody this is just my POV.
😭
Maan and Geet have shown their  concern for  NT's accident which is very logical (first of all not talking about why the CVS have shown this scene before THE HAPPY  MARRIAGE SEQUENCES....)  .

In Shadi ka ghar if something of this sort happens can anybody enjoy the happiness of the occasion . CVS have  already shown  Maan's and Geet's discomfort about the whole incident  or you can call it sadness to see NT in this particular situation which seems logical.

The question comes are they so heartless to see somebody lying in the bed  and enjoying their Dreamy wedding as if    "they don't care"😲😲😲

What do you all think how  they are going to show a  dreamy happy wedding.
😲
Do you see any  logic here where one is showing concerns and on the other hand  get involve in their marriage rituals happily. How can somebody do that ?😡
😡No morals ?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree
The new cvs have no idea how to portray a story well
They show us amazing rasams n then do this before the wedding....
WHY!
Dilsay thumbnail
[QUOTE=shonasukirti]becuz of da trps😡

The trp will not go up for sure with this kind of twist and turn.The viewers are disheartened . CVS could have shown this scene after the wedding ................... Brig was enough to keep us off our seats thinking what might come next from him ?

We wanted to enjoy the wedding but with this illogical twist the viewers either planning to leave to watch the show or are very upset with a heavy heart .I don't feel enthusiastic about the whole wedding event now😭
PrettyKudi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maan & Geet Dream Wedding................

Whateva....................

Maan & Geet Disaster Wedding............................

(Exactly what should be called)

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dilsay

I agree, this is not going to help the ratings instead it's going to make them worse!!

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HONESTLY guys calm down ! Let's open ap some positive threads instead ! A drama need's drama so thas what they're doing right now ! GOSH 😃
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaanGeetkiSimmi

HONESTLY guys calm down ! Let's open ap some positive threads instead ! A drama need's drama so thas what they're doing right now ! GOSH 😃

Agree with u dear that drama needs DRAMA BUT yaar when they claimed to show the most DREAMY WEDDING then thats what they shud do & NOT put in twists & turns to ruin all the WEDDING spirit & fun & all POSSIBILITIES for cute & naughty ROMANCE...I may sound like a romance maniac BUT come onyaar....Demand toh jaayaz hai, right MAANEETians ???😉
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you. Maan and Geet are not so heartless to go with their wedding as planned when NT is in Coma. I dont why CVS had to bring such track. They could just shown that NT is trying to kill as well as Brij and both are not successful. But they need not have dragged it this way... Poora maza hi kirkira ho gaya..
How can anybody enjoy the wedding now...

I just hope that CVs do something to bring it all back together and have a happy wedding...