Sun TV Contest - KRV Contest Date Extended - Pg 2

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

On behalf of Tamil Seciton, the Masti team wishes everyone a Happy Pongal  πŸ€—! 

Pongalo Pongal
Pongalo Pongal!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day, with lots of pongal, laughter, and pattas 😎!  Well, the Masti Team is here with non-stop Masti πŸ₯³!  Yes, we are here with our first ever tamil section wide contest πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... namely

🀣🀣  Kodathirai Aruvai Express  🀣🀣

a freshly delivered brain child of our Masti Team members to ripple through the Tamil Section 😎... as a means of providing free transportation to mingle and jingle with fellow IFians from other sections in our Tamil Channel πŸ˜ƒ... and most of all, it is to test our skills with the knowns and unknowns from Kodambakkam and Chinna Thirai.  Hence the name Kodathirai β­οΈ for this latest fun-filled....

**CONTEST**

which will run over the coure of few months with four rounds 😎.   

All members are welcome to take part in the contest, which will consist of  one video per week with various scenes of tamil serials (updated and discussed right here on India-forums.com) merged with audios from kodambakkam πŸ˜†.  Members are then asked to fill out the questionare to their best knowledge (and YES you may ask any updater/ member other than the masti team members for help πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). 

Each Round will last for a week and a half, and on the onset of the next contest, smaller prizes will be given out to the Member of the Contest. 

The grand prize will be a SPECIAL ONE indeed 😎😎, and will be given out as the contest comes to a closure. 

So friends, without further delay, let us jump to the first contest. 

**CONTEST**
One

Here is the video for this week's round πŸ˜ƒ.  Please sit back and enjoy, prior to filling out the contest quesitonaires ⭐️! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzhtpJt0teQ[/YOUTUBE]

if anyone isn't able to see the video please let us know!

Contest 1  - Questions

Please fill as many as you can and send to the ID

Jeopardytamil  by 26th of January 2011

**Clip from 0.17 min to 1.57 min**

1. Name the movie in which the audio clip from 0.17 min to 0.30 min is extractd from (i.e. SnehithaNAI...SnehithaNAI... RAgasiya SnehhithaNAI 🀣)

2.  Name the Male and Female lead (character) names  of the show the couple from 0.17 min to 1.57 min act in!

3. Based on the scene from the clips between 0.17 min to 1.57 min. In 3 - 5 sentences, please describe the proposal scene. 

**Clip from 1.58 min to 2.15 min**

4. Describe the overall concept of the show the specific scenes from 1.58 to 2.15 min take place in.

5. Name the character names of the two performing classical dance between 1.58 and 2.15 min.

**Clip from 2.16 min to 2.18 min**

6. How is the boy in the specific scene between 2.16 nto 2.18 min is related to the female lead character (protagonist) of the show,  and is the name of the character he portrays?

Bonus: name that particular actor (boy)'s character name from his first ever serial in Tamil.

7. Name the directors (music and film) the particular song played from 1.58 to 2.18 min takes place in.

**Clip from 2.19 min to 2.59 min**

8. Describe the character/ personality of the particular male actor from scene between 2.19 and 2.59 min. If you were the nurse in white, how would you have reacted?

Bonus: the male character in the particular scene between 2.19 and 2.59 min is a look alike of which celebrity from kodambakkam.

9. Who is the male lead of the show the scene from 2.19 to 2.59 mins takes place in, and name a few movies he has directed!

**Clip from 3.00 min to 3.25 min**

10. Name the actress's (spotted from 3.00 to 3.25 mins) first breakout serial and the names of movies she has acted in (hint: she is a child artist).

**Clip from 3.26 min to 4.36 min**

11. Name a few serials the actress in salwar from the scene between 3.26 and 4.36 min has acted in, and provide the character names (as many as you can).

12. Name the production house of the serial shown between 3.26 and 4.36 min and the names of any one movie they have produced.

13. Name the actresses dancing in that particular song (between 3.26 and 4.36 min), and name a few serials they have acted in along with any shows they may have judged and/ or hosted.

**Clip from 4.38 min to 5.14 min**

14. How do the two characters refer each other between 4.38 and 5.14 mins? Describe their love story as per the original story ❀️. 

15. The production house of this show is a wellknown magazine in Tamil Nadu. Please name all the shows they have produced till date, and also their weekly  magazines.

**Clip from 5.15 min to 6.26 min**
17. Please provide the name of the movie the song between 5.15  and 6.26 min takes place in.

18. Please provide the character names of the two actresses shown between 5.15 aand 6.26 min, and how are the two ladies related to the main protagonist (female).

**General Questions**

19. Name the singers who have sung all the songs played throughout the vidoe. 

20) Satta Sabai Kavalarukkul oru Kalai maan!  She is an ayyal naatavar (i.e.neighbouring country).  Please name this IFian. 

Any member can take part in this.

Please PM your responses to:

by 26th of January 2011
with the subject title as KAE - Contest 1 Entry

The above questions are based on all the serials that are udpated on India-forums.com tamil Section.  To get to those specific sections to find out the answers or seek help (from Section DTs or updaters), please click on the thumnails of the respective serials from Sun TV Channel.

NOTE:  Please refrain from discussing the answeres on the open forum πŸ˜ƒ.  Let us maitain the suspence πŸ˜†, however, please use this space confirm your participation or if you have any other questions. 

The second contenst will commence on January 29th 2011. 

Thank you,

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³  Woot Woot, hope to see many participants πŸ˜ƒ... and good luck to everyone πŸ€—
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Man..I wish I could have particpated....sighπŸ˜†

Good luck to everyone😎

Roshni. thumbnail
😲 Ivalo Kashtama! I don't know half the answers!!

But, wonderful efforts⭐️ and excellent idea!πŸ‘ This is really brilliant and good luck to all participants!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great effort girls, I don't know most of the answers.😭 Good luck to all participants..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow...super contest..good luck to everyoneπŸ‘

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This looks amazing! i dont even know half the answers πŸ˜†

Good luck to all those that are participating in it !
Caryn thumbnail

Thank you Anj.

Unfortunately, I cannot view the video as it is banned in the office. Grrr...... 😑 

Anyway, good luck to all the participants. 
gudgal thumbnail
hats off to the makers of this contest. πŸ‘πŸΌ awesome is all I have to sayπŸ‘πŸ‘ But sadly I dont even know answers to more than half of the question, if this is an exam then I am surely fail.🀣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
NOTE

Alright friends 🀣 don't fret 🀣 🀣  You are more than welcome to ask for cluessssssss 🀣 HERE... so feel free to post them here... we'd be glad to help you guys.. and also you don't have to answer all the questions... there is no elemination at all 🀣
Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago