14/01/11 W/U-Bharati brings wedding to a halt

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx for the gr8 updates...
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks K!

What an episode - and honestly bravo Bharti!

all of them are pretty much dumb to say the least especially Mridang - why the hell would have said yes - he knows Bharti didnt know anything yet... he could have ended the farce there and then

Can't believe all of them have such petty minds - Kamla and Veena really pissed me off - what i don't understand is how could they think Bharti will make that up even if she is unhappy - she hasnt said anything negative...and only voiced concerns when necessary

Do you know what i'd rather have Veena married so everyone can bear the consequences once Prakash gets his claw in the wealth - bharti should just leave them to it and say 'i told you so!'

By the way Gau was encouraging Bharti to say why didnt she just cofirm what Bharti said was true when the moment of truth came ...

anyway tomorrow's maha epi should be exciting unlike the last one! for once Murli give support to your wife! Bhusan's face was too funny - imagine if he didnt acutally have a son???
Kiran_83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Thanks K!

What an episode - and honestly bravo Bharti!

all of them are pretty much dumb to say the least especially Mridang - why the hell would have said yes - he knows Bharti didnt know anything yet... he could have ended the farce there and then

Can't believe all of them have such petty minds - Kamla and Veena really pissed me off - what i don't understand is how could they think Bharti will make that up even if she is unhappy - she hasnt said anything negative...and only voiced concerns when necessary

Do you know what i'd rather have Veena married so everyone can bear the consequences once Prakash gets his claw in the wealth - bharti should just leave them to it and say 'i told you so!'

By the way Gau was encouraging Bharti to say why didnt she just cofirm what Bharti said was true when the moment of truth came ...

anyway tomorrow's maha epi should be exciting unlike the last one! for once Murli give support to your wife! Bhusan's face was too funny - imagine if he didnt acutally have a son???

Nice to have you back Rae...🤗

I still can't get over Bhushan's face 🤣 that poor guy has been dragged into this for no reason at all, but yeah i agree about Mridang....dont know what his problem is...and yes Gaushala should have backed Bharti up, the fact that she didnt makes me wonder even more if she is being genuine.

I too now hope the marriage happens...Veena deserves it after the way she treated Bharati, its not ok for Bharati to question Prakash but it is ok for Veena to remind Bharati constantly how her relationship has failed with Murli...How hypecritcal
Rae24 thumbnail
Aww 😳 Nice 2 b bac! Didn't u just want to slap Prakash's face?? Think Rupesh may speak up to defend his daughter

Poor Bhusan, think the cv just wanted him to be more involved mayb...
Kiran_83 thumbnail
I would love it if Bhushan turns around and says hold on a sec i havn't even got a son 😆 but i remeber doing an update and i think he mentioned having a wife and son who were staying in the village.

I hope were not dissapointed with tomorrows epi...and something explosive happens.
KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.

Veena's acting like a spoiled brat.She's known Bharti long enough to know that she only wants whats best for her.I agree also I think she should bare the consequences and marry him.Only then Bharti can say I told you so.She tried her best though and no one believed her! Gaushala is the worse why didn't she say anything?  She's obviously not guilty enough about her child to admit it.
Rae24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk83

<font color="#006633">I would love it if Bhushan turns around and says hold on a sec i havn't evengot a son 😆but i remeber doing an update and i think he mentioned having a wife and son who were staying in the village.</font>

<font color="#006633">I hope were not dissapointed with tomorrows epi...and something explosive happens.</font>

Yeh think I do too... Well let's hope he's a little kid or married! Lol
totally can't wait!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks kk

i watch on and off  but i still cant get this part.. why r cvs showing bharti a bit too dumb. sorry but she is educated girl so why not make her more stronger as she is the lead. why go back to old age practices..

gaushala seems to have put all on bharti now..

has to be seen how she manages to get everything in her favour soon

Rae24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

thanks kk

i watch on and off  but i still cant get this part.. why r cvs showing bharti a bit too dumb. sorry but she is educated girl so why not make her more stronger as she is the lead. why go back to old age practices..

gaushala seems to have put all on bharti now..

has to be seen how she manages to get everything in her favour soon

I agree - B is meant to be educated yet they sometimes show her to be the quivering DIL - it's rather annoying so i'm glad finally they are showing her that she has a voice - though it looks to me it'll probably get her in2 trouble rather then bring her closer to Murli

isn't it the case with all main leads in these dramas that all the problems should land on their head and they are meant to solve it or get themselves in more trouble for trying to find the solutions...😕