That Beautiful smile!|Maithali Abhayendra,caps

..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As it seems Piya is Destinies response to all the suffering Abhay has put himself through all this 200 years....Probably feeling qulity and not beeing able to forgive himself he is still wondering those woods he and his beloved were supposed to meet.....in her wait he is till hidden in darkness....Piya will not so far away be the one to step in those woods, if not to end this wait, but to share this pain and mend his broken heart in the hope of dragging him out from the darkness those woods beholds into the light of it...
...................................................................................................................................

Well this is horrible.....however i dont think this the actuall end of Metz....or is it?

Well, beeing a sucker for this kind of tragic lovestories.....i think its good to escape our minds to some delicious sights of Maithali and Abhayendra...

The Fairytype Beauty and her Beautiful smile๐Ÿ˜

The Delicious Fairy-handsome ๐Ÿ˜† Boy in white๐Ÿ˜

Abhayendra-Maithali

Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the caps. now star one site isn't working for me. My prince charming๐Ÿ˜ณ

..Mari.. thumbnail
^^....np๐Ÿ˜Š....aww really....well...hope its works soon for you so u can give us lots more caps!

btw where is startv.in's yesterday episode??:(

i know....looking like a total prince! a delicious oneโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by ..Mari.. - 13 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mari,

Thanks for the caps n for arranging them in a fairytale style ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

and those wordings at the begining.... heart touchin yaar  I hope Piya brings him out of the darkness he has been hiding himself all these years  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Mari for the caps!
And you really nicely described Abhay's pain and wait. Hopefully it ends soon with Pia being the healer. :)

Gosh! i love that  messy hair look of Abhay! ๐Ÿ˜
The Abhayendra Look! :P
.dazzleme. thumbnail
thnx for the caps*sigh*
well, i'm totally there with you, this kind of stories r just to much to bear:( specially having visu portraying it...i wish they show the flashbacks more detailed though.

ahhh piya/ metz.... so beautiful! it would sure be such a pain to forget that priceless smile!
and Abhayendra, love the name btw, looking like handsome prince!... love hid dirty look there.. its hot!
..Mari.. thumbnail

u r welcome ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

This scene broke my heart!๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿฅบ
..Mari.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu1618

Hey Mari,

Thanks for the caps n for arranging them in a fairytale style ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

</strong>

<strong>and those wordings at the begining.... heart touchin yaar I hope Piya brings him out of the darkness he has been hiding himself all these years ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ritu ๐Ÿค— ... u r welcome sweets:)
yes.... i hope he starts to give in so Piya can breath life into him again, even the naughty way u know QUOTE]
๐Ÿ˜‰ , for you;)

but, well it will take a while, but hopefully we will see that lifefull face once again:)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks allot hun for sharing, VIvian and Suku are just magical in both avatars, Abhay and Mitz and Abhay and piya  ๐Ÿ˜