MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

As we predicted, Bipasha Basu going topless for Maxim cover has surely set a new trend. The next one in line, and so soon after, is the lady who gained her greatest popularity in becoming a cricket hosting sensation on a panel which had previously been entirely male dominated! Yes we talk of Mandira Bedi, who following suit after Bips, goes topless for international fashion magazine Vogue.

And yet again, there is little more for us to say describing the cover in words - when its out here for you to view, and comment on!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what's with this fascination of going topless...??

she looks really young (courtesy, you know who) though for her age... she does look nice... in a way, it's nice to see even women her age being so comfortable with their skin... i just don't like the topless poses, though...!  🤔
I gotta admit it, she's got a hot bod.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

cant believe she is 38.... still remember her from the 'shanti' days.... ahhhh... nostalgic doordarshan days....

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

donate her some clothes aswell plz

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I am finding it very very cheap.Here she is covering her ... with her hands but the cameraman's must have seen everything.Shocking.
I like Mandira...she's spunky and does her own thing, but I'm not feeling the photoshoot
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL, THE SHANTI GIRL,who covered up head to toe😆
It looks rather odd. Mandira doesn't seem comfortable. Well, looks like another one just jumped on to the topless bandwagon!