Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Priya-this one solely cos it mentioned the pre-cap song.Otherwise never lol.But glad I watched it cos it's beautiful.The song,ShaNak,Shantanu and his expressive eyes.Wow!Can't wait to see the actual episode.
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am SO dead after watching this video it's not even funny! HOWWW am i supposed to work now?๐Ÿคข kya yaar?!! why do they do this to me WHYYY? why does karan have to be so charming? why does yashu have to be so cute?! Gosh karan sounds so sexy when he's singing ๐Ÿ˜ Bona are you around? AVIS chahiyay!! *begs*
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
they r so so cute.n karans xpressions while singng.kept on lookng yashu.luv dem and dose pics r amazing.cant wait 4 2days epi......... Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I was just telling Rooj yesterday that I wouldn't see any off-screen segments lest it spoils the on screen chemistry but this I had to watch esp after reading the wonderful update and the beautiful song and beautiful expressions.

Thanks Deepali.U can add the video in the main post if you like.Trying to see if there is a YT link

Welcome priya!

Thanks smitha for give the link. added  the link in the main page
๐Ÿค—it
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am total FLAT & FIDA over these too all over again .... Karan's killer looks & Yashu lookin stunning .... Maar hi daaloge ..

KT/YM look so goooood together .... SHANAK ke pyaaar ka mausam ... eagerly waiting for this date .................... Yiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thnx so much

thnx to SBB too !!!!

minif_2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after seeing fuze interview i decided nt to c any off screen of  yasharan interview then there no interest in watching on screen but today sbb shanak were rocking
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was so cute.......shanak were awesome.......
me too didn wanna see any offscreen moments after the fuze fiasco..... but it was too good to resist.....

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

it was so cute.......shanak were awesome.......

me too didn wanna see any offscreen moments after the fuze fiasco..... but it was too good to resist.....

yup and the singng part and karan teasng yashu v got angry bcoz vr missng der offscreen moments๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and now we got one after a long time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Same here not at all wanted to watch their off-screen interviews as wat he said about her but then atlast its Shanak magic which we can't resist so have to watch it.