Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin 15/02/05 Update

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Watch today's episode for some powerful exchanges between Armaan and Raj.

WALIA HOUSE

Jassi is ready for her last day in Gulmohur. Billu is telling her that all the papers of Kohinoor are ready. They are wondering where is Nandu, when our hero arrives. Billu asks Amrit to serve him breakfast, but surprisingly he refuses. He tells them that he had had some very good Chinese the previous night and he still can't forget the taste. πŸ˜›
Billu asks Jassi to give him a call after the board meeting. Jassi and Nandu leave.

OUTSIDE GULMOHUR

Nandu and Jassi are in their (?) Mercedes. Jassi asks Nandu to get it washed and bring it back to Gulmohur. She says she will return everything today. She asks him for the cell (it too is to be returned). He hands it to her. Nandu is looking very, very sad. She asks him why he has it turned off, has he spoilt it? He looks guilty. She switches it on and instantly it starts ringing. Who else but Pari. Jassi desperately asks him if he still hasn't ended his relation with Pari. A forlorn Nandu tells her that he has decided to, but hasn't told her about it yet. Jassi explains to him that he has to forget Pari, just as she has to forget Armaan Sir. She tells him that these people are very beautiful, far more beautiful than them. But their eyes cannot see through our hearts. She says that they use us and then throw us away, playing the game of love according to their need. She asks him if he dreams of spending his life with such absolute cowards. He shakes his head. Both Nandu and Jassi have tears in their eyes. Jassi tells him that today, they both will start a new life. He tries to smile. Nandu looks at her through his tears. He extends his hand and they play their usual game of claps. They look at each other fondly and Nandu apologizes to her. She wishes him goodbye. Jassi leaves but Nandu still can't get over his tears. (I felt soooo bad for him, poor kid. 😭 )

Jassi stops a second near Gulmohur's logo (the red flower). She looks at it sadly...then walks inside with determination.

INSIDE GULMOHUR

Pari is desperately pacing around, trying to call Nandu. Jassi enters from the elevator. The gang sees the cell in her hand and chirp around, asking her if she has bought herself a new one. She stammers that it is her boyfriend's. Just then it starts ringing. (Pari is holding the telephone in her hand, and looking at Jassi totally shocked, forgetting that her call has just been through). The gang comments that someone is trying to call her boyfriend. Jassi comments icily that she knows it, in fact it is a girl. 😈 She gives a cold look to Pari. Just then Mallika arrives, not looking recovered from her hangover. She bitterly says, "Oh!! Jassi the Genius!! Are you ready for the board meeting? Are the folders and balance sheets done?" Jassi says that it will all be done." Let me remind you, lest you forget, forget, that the meeting starts sharp at 11.00 am" she barks. Jassi snaps back ( a little rudely) that she knows it and doesn't need to be reminded. She walks off, leaving Mallika more surprised than ever. 😲

JASSI'S CABIN

Jassi is sitting at her desk as usual. Armaan enters her cabin. (Well, today he is wearing a gray suit and a shirt with blue design...but he looks cuter than ever). He smiles and asks her how she is. She replies she's ok. He asks her why only ok.. He goes to her desk, bends down close to her and touches his head against hers. He tells her that today he is very happy. "Today, everything is going to change, especially for the two of us...Are you ready Jassi? ", he smiles. She looks away. "Yes Sir, all the sheets are done, only the photocopies are to be taken." she replies curtly. "I want to talk to you Jassi, after the board meeting" he says. "Yes Sir, I have to talk to you too"." Today is a very special day Jassi....." he continues dreamily..." A special day for both of us. Today our lives are going to change for ever..........."
He walks towards the door, stops and turns back to smile at her. "All the best Jassi", he says and goes.
Jassi is a picture of gloom.

ARMAAN'S CABIN

Raj comes.

Raj (hushes): How is everything? Ready? How is the weather?

Armaan (pulling him to the side) She's getting it ready.

Raj (impatiently): Still??

They walk out to leave to Raj's cabin. Just then Mallika comes. She looks icily at them and says a cold 'hi'. Raj makes a face. She walks off briskly.

Raj: Wow! What a "romantic" hi that was! Looking at you two, who will believe that today is the mehendi and after 2 days the wedding?

Armaan (looking straight ahead) : Because there will be no mehendi and no wedding Raj.

FREEZE!!
Raj (shouting): WHAT??!!?!! I was sensing Armaan, that you are going to give me some bad news!!

BOARDROOM

Pari is advising Mallika how to deal with her stress. She says that she may be tensed as the mehendi and meeting are on the same day. She tells her friend that she has got a very special gift for her wedding. " Which wedding Pari?" Mallika says painfully. "Of course yours and Armaan's!! Now don't tell me Mallika, that you are so upset with me that you are not going to invite me...." " I myself will know if the wedding is taking place or not after the board meeting." You can imagine the typical Pari reaction.

Just then Mr. and Mrs. Suri enter the boardroom. Puru asks where Armaan is. Mallika says she'll go and get him. Ila stops her and asks her why she is looking upset. Mallika says it's nothing. Ila says she wouldn't have asked if it were nothing. She asks her again if she and Armaan had a fight, or if she is worried as the mehendi and meeting are on the same day. Mallika tells her that she doesn't think Armaan is interested in marrying her. Ila looks shocked. Puru is lost in some files and is unaware of the conversation. Ila asks Mallika if Armaan told her so. She says that he hasn't directly, but will tell her after the meeting. She leaves to call him. Ila looks very worried.

RAJ'S CABIN

Raj (holding Armaan's shoulders and shouting at the top of his voice): Do you know Armaan what you are saying??? If you cancel the wedding, Aryan will get down our throats...he'll split the company!!!

Armaan (shouting hysterically): What do I do Raj?? Sacrifice my life for the company??

Raj (turning him around, clutching him harder): Gulmohur is your life Armaan...... Gulmohur is Mallika's life......... Gulmohur is my life......You CANNOT cancel your wedding with Mallika...!!

Armaan (now he's holding Raj and shouting on his face madly) : I CANNOT love Mallika forcibly Raj..... I CANNOT love her !!!

Raj (looking at him sternly): Correct me if I'm wrong: Your marriage to Mallika was a business contract, a business contract...(again yelling) THEN HOW DID THIS LOVE COME IN BETWEEN??????? Tell me, from where did this love come in between?????

Armaan (fire emitting from his eyes, shouting): BECAUSE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH JASSI!!!!!!

FREEZE again!! Raj's expression was superb. He cannot believe what he is hearing.

BOARDROOM

Puru is asking Ila what all this about Mallika being upset was. Ila tells him what Mallika had told her. Puru looks wild. "How can he do this now?? How can he??" He throws the files on the table. "I will NOT let him do anything foolish like this!" he shouts angrily.

|RAJ'S CABIN

Raj is sitting on the couch, trying to take in what he has just heard.

Raj: My suspicions were right then...

Armaan: You told me to play that game Raj....and now........that game has become the truth of my life...I love her Raj...(so painfully) I have fallen into my own trap!

Meanwhile, Jassi is searching for Armaan as she has to hand him the folders. She asks the gang if they know where he is, they tell her he is in Raj's cabin, discussing something. Jassi's expression turns solid.

Armaan: I'm helpless now Raj...For this Armaan now, Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin!!
For the first time in my life, I have loved someone truly Raj...I love her Raj...for me now, there is no one like Jassi!! (His eyes glisten with tears).

Armaan goes and sits down on a chair. He is looking totally defeated.

Raj: (bending down to him on his knees): Listen Armaan, you have to save Gulmohur, you have to....and for this you cannot cancel the wedding...

The tears just stay in Armaan's eyes, refusing to trickle.

Jassi starts heading towards Raj's cabin.

Raj: See, we can have a contract! You can marry Mallika till Gulmohur comes out of it's crisis, and once that's done, you can divorce her and go back to your Jassi!

Armaan (looking very sad) :But it will take Gulmohur 6 months to come out of it's financial crisis! Till then what will happen to Jassi?

Raj: See, you can send her away on a long holiday for 6 months........then you can marry Mallika and once the purpose is served, you can divorce her and call back Jassi! It's AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

Armaan (tearfully, looking straight ahead) :No Raj, I can't!! I can't do that to Jassi, Raj!!

Jassi comes to the cabin and she's just outside the door. She only hears the following words of Raj's:

Raj: Come on Armaan, you cannot cancel this wedding..... Send Jassi on a holiday away from your life...get Mallika in and send Jassi out!!!

Jassi is shocked.......she bursts into tears and starts running to her cabin. The gang stops her and asks her if she found Armaan. She says that he was busy and rushes to her cabin.

Armaan: (umpteenth time) I love Jassi Raj.....I love her (Why, oh why didn't Jassi wait to hear this???) I do not understand what should I do Raj!!

Raj : Armaan, you need to do this..you have to send her away.....

Amaan: Raj, I WILL not tolerate if you speak anything ill of her!!

Raj: Fine, I will speak straight then, that you CANNOT cancel your wedding!

JASSI'S CABIN

A weeping Jassi breaks down in her cabin.
"Why? WHY???" she shouts. " She throws the folders on her table.
"Why did you do this to me? How can anyone be like this? Why did you have to play with me?? Enough!! How long can I bear this? All right, you have played your game Armaan Sir! Now watch what I do in the board meeting!!" she says with determination

Thanks,
What I liked best today were Armaan's glistening eyes.

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal thumbnail
Thanx for the greattttttttt update daisyy !!!!!!!! 😊
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!! Can't wait to watch today's episode!!!
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the great update.....
*Anjali* thumbnail
wow---can't wait to see the exchange b/n Armaan and Raj.  Thanks Daisy!! πŸ˜Š
jprasad thumbnail
Armaan: (umpteenth time) I love Jassi Raj.....I love her (Why, oh why didn't Jassi wait to hear this???) I do not understand what should I do Raj!!

I am gonna strangle him!!!!  Usko tho mujhe bhi nahi pata ke mein uska saath kaisa strangle kare!!!!  aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Ab, Armaan gayega, "I am so lonely, Mr. Lonely, I have no one to call my own...so lonely lalllalalalla...come back home"

Well, everyone get ready for some sadness in the next many episodes....

Thanks, Daisy!
girls_respect thumbnail
Thanx a lot 4 the really superb update, can't wait to watch today's ep as well...........man it's gonna be great.
pagli888 thumbnail
Godd... why didn't Jassi hear what Armaan had to say! Well.. anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next! I don't get Sony 😭, but mannn I love ur updates Daisy πŸ˜›.. they're so descriptive... it feels like I am watching the show! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Can't wait for Jassi to become Mona.. and see the look on Mallika and Armaan's face! πŸ˜†
rouble thumbnail

thanks for the wonderful update daisy!

the only thing raj knows is how to plan and use people 😑

sukh thumbnail
thanks a bunch ............πŸ˜‰πŸ‘