One Question-Looking for Honest & sincere Answer

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys.....Today i am making an unusual Post....Its a Question thats been in my head for the last few days....and what better place to share this thought other than the Geet Forum😊

Do you feel the show is losing its Charm???

Do you feel that a Gripping Story/Screenplay is Missing???

Do you feel all the Maaneet moments that have been shown recently looks lifeless and repetitive in terms of Direction and Execution???

Guys as loyal Viewers of GHSP, who has been watching this show religiously..... honestly batao do u still see that Spark, that Magic, that Brilliance which has always been associated with GHSP???

Hope you guys will pour in your Answers....Do Comment 😊

Note: Please do not take this as an offensive post.....I have no intentions of hurting the sentiments any of the viewers/audience/fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
 nice post.

first it's about 50-50 , some times some dragging part may be like lost the track but some time it's back in the track.

actually it's daily we cannot expect every day they will deliver  awesome epi but still they need to imporve in some departments.

after 6 days schedule they kind of lost some portion of the track.still have many chances to bring the magic back.if cvs want  their show will be no .1 again.

my kind request to dear cvs ,
 1.pls stop  showing too much negativity.
2. give some happiness to lead couple maaneet.
3.pls bring back dev- meera and show give dev punishment.
4.if u want to continue anni - arjun track, fine no problem, then pls help the actor who played annie in her acting department or  replace her.
5. pls bring back geet's family and show them how geet manage to create her own world and happy there.
6.pls give justice to geet.
7. the show is about geet and her journey and where she met her friend ,philosophers , guide and soul mate maan and show their journey together.if u want trp then  keep maaneet together.
8. don't think about mc .audience r very much connected to this baby. this soul of the show.
9. think new scene for maaneet.
10. improve editing department.
11. improve marketing strategy
12. don't give too much information to sbb, sbs, or any news channel.show mainly off screen interview or masti.
13.don't let nt , brij or any villain win against maaneet.
14.most important show us maaneet marriage, don't drag it too much.
15.if cvs want to show twist then it'll be after marriage, are maaneet needs some happiness .
it's my personal point of view.
will be add more soon.

but one thing sure we  the audience are still attract to this show cause of out lovely jodi maaneet and they still sizzle the show.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi thanks for the post and to answer your question the show its getting better but the think is we  know what is happening tomorrow like yesterday we knew last night what is going to happen that naintara was back so other then that i think the show is fantastic
misschulbuli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all i liked your question!😊
in my opinion....the characters "maan-geet" are not loosing their charm!...they are as good as they were in the begining.....rather they are improving in their chemistry day by day👏....and now talking about the show....yes somewhere i too feel something is missing nowadays😕....i think it's because the CV's are continously adding many characters to the story....instead of making the serial interesting it is making a "khichdi"🤢. people are not getting enough of "maan-geet" nowadays....that's why they are loosing interest.
the second reason may be other shows featuring GHSP....i mean SBS or SBB....they kill the bacha-khucha suspense that CVs try to build.
third reason can b the new characters..... i mean the new characters are not as strong as the earlier characters were.....even they don't have good acting skills....even though they are getting more screen space than the main characters🤢
i can't figure out what is in CV's mind.....why are they doing so....but still i have a hope that the show will be back on track soon😊

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A very valid question riccks.....and No I do not think it is loosing its charm...Actually after Annie and Arjun's track we have got an interesting story ( Sorry but I know how people hate this track) initially I also disliked them but now their characters have been built well. Maaneet moments are a bit repetitive but we like them anyways...And only Maaneet and no other story would not be able to take this show very far. On the contrary I liked Brij and NT's reentry. They meed to be met their fates too. I think the show is going very well. Even Daadi and Geet's relationship has been handled well. Gradually every character is taking its shape and is growing. I am waiting for Dev and Myra to comeback with a another interesting story to entertain. 

Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel that there such a STARK difference between yesterday's (1/12) episode and today's episode.(1/13)

Yesterday was a LOT content wise...but if was delivered FLAWLESSLY...a very COHESIVE delivery.....made me want to watch the show with the same enthusiasm again.....so of course i was so thrilled to watch the episode today.....but what a let down.

Today's episode was missing the DHASU delivery that i was looking for.   Haldi scene was good....but not GREAT as I had expected it to be.  I don't think its the actor's fault...i blame the DIRECTOR.  It his job to demand...and persuade the best out of the actors.....and that is where the lack is.

This serial is missing a GRIPPING storyline....plz..isse jaldi waapis lao.  The MOMENTS have brought it this far....but it cannot continue for long.

Phele yeh moments Nissar package karke brilliantly deliver karta tha....and that was enough to keep us temped and attached to the screen.  But now, without Nissar, these moments are but a TEPID rendition of the same moments again and again.....causing me excessive BOREDOM!!

Recently ...the episodes are missing the NISSAR charm...and today was definitely not a  Nissar delivery at all.

NT was good....but again the delivery of the content was lacking....it should have made more of an impact....and it did not.

Her threat to Geet on killing Maan.....that should have chilled my bones...but it didn't...it felt blah!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i agree with u completely....but i blame more the editing team of star one for this....in sbs and sbb we r getting so much of maaneet moments, which r not there in the show...so i think inefficient editing of scenes by star one is affecting the show....and the lack of logic in all tracks is also taking its toll...one blunder, one blooper, one illogical sequence we can ignore...but scene pe scene at one stage u will get fed up...my main pbm with the show is the illogical story telling....in spite of lot of illogical things pointed out, the latest one is the nt track....security men all over, cameras all over and nt boldly walks into AA scene????she manages to escape all the security men at the gate, at home during the haldi ceremony by just covering her face with a saree??? if someone comes like that even an ordinary watchman will ask, who r u madam...and to top it she carries a gun with her...so what use is security ppl???our msk's money wasted...and what about the immigration ppl???why did they not inform when nt landed in india???so all working for maan is inefficient???but nowadays i keep my brain aside and watch the serial just for maaneet....i am just waiting to see the wedding...if it does not materialize then i am off this serial....
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well no I dont think the show has lost its charm. Well here is my analysis of the show in order:

1.) When the show started : It had a brilliant storyline and the writers knew where the show was heading but it still lacked something and I think it was a powerful strong positive character which was needed because of all the strong negative characters eg: the old man, brij, nayantara, dev, his sis, etc

2.)When MAAN entered the show: Well this was really where the show started for me :D I was very curious about our MSK, his rough nature and attitude towards life.

3.) When Geet came to delhi: This was another highlight of the show and we got to see the outhouse fight etc etc which was the best part.

4.) Maan came to knw about dev and accepted geet: this part was okay.

5.) NT came to take revenge: The show kinda lost its charm from then on.
6.) MSK and geet's marriage rituals: The show picked up again and has started moving in a positive direction but I think the writers now should think of ending NT, Brij and think of bringing the baby into the world. They should also start plotting out the sameera and vicky track so that the show is made interesting and the plot can grip the viewers and take our show to a new height :)

I think LOL you ve had enough of me now so I hope this answers your questions :D
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I had actually started to think that the show is losing its charm, but now I don't think so. I especially like the re-entry of Brij, and NT. It has created some tension and unpredictability to the show, which is good to keep the viewers glued.. And I am among the very few who like the annie-arjun track. The track has great potential if used wisely. Though I do agree that the girl who plays annie could do with some improvement in her acting skills. But I can overlook that fact considering that its her debut role, she has improved a lot from her first episode anyway.  If I started acting tomorrow, I am sure I would be even worse than her. 😆And abt Arjun, I have liked Piyush from MMDR days itself, I am happy to see him in a different role.

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

i agree with u completely....but i blame more the editing team of star one for this....in sbs and sbb we r getting so much of maaneet moments, which r not there in the show...so i think inefficient editing of scenes by star one is affecting the show....and the lack of logic in all tracks is also taking its toll...one blunder, one blooper, one illogical sequence we can ignore...but scene pe scene at one stage u will get fed up...my main pbm with the show is the illogical story telling....in spite of lot of illogical things pointed out, the latest one is the nt track....security men all over, cameras all over and nt boldly walks into AA scene????she manages to escape all the security men at the gate, at home during the haldi ceremony by just covering her face with a saree??? if someone comes like that even an ordinary watchman will ask, who r u madam...and to top it she carries a gun with her...so what use is security ppl???our msk's money wasted...and what about the immigration ppl???why did they not inform when nt landed in india???so all working for maan is inefficient???but nowadays i keep my brain aside and watch the serial just for maaneet....i am just waiting to see the wedding...if it does not materialize then i am off this serial....

Nandini...don't look for LOGIC...that has gone out the window for some time now.  What i find really tedious is the excessive repetitive scenes....delivered very plainly...its missing the oRIGINAL GEET charm that used to exist in the older episodes.