howru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think arjun and taashi look cute but rohan and taashi have chemistry too and i like them more.
What about you guys?
Do you think the show will ever put taashi and rohan together?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well...according to the overview...rohan will eventually turn negative in jealousy...n arjun will fall in love wid taashi..!!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arjun and tashi made for each other
anndona thumbnail
ofcourse arjun & tashi ....& their sizzling chemistry
well i dont like any of them for tashi. they both r weird
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwsc

well...according to the overview...rohan will eventually turn negative in jealousy...n arjun will fall in love wid taashi..!!!

uhmmm... if rohan turn to be in a negative role, than i'm sure that he's the one who cooperate with maaji....  what do u think..? 

hope i'm wrong.. but i've  suddenly bad feeling ab this..
ANIROCKS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definetely arjun arjun nd arjun made for only taashi
ARSHI LUV STORY:CUTEST ONE
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -rianne

uhmmm... if rohan turn to be in a negative role, than i'm sure that he's the one who cooperate with maaji....  what do u think..? 

hope i'm wrong.. but i've  suddenly bad feeling ab this..

OMG..!!! u may be right!!! What if he's da creepy hooded guy that Maaji keeps talkin to??!!! I definitely think he's sum1 v kno...not just any random murderer..!!! But, y wud he kill Taashi...??!! Or probably he's even giving 'dhokha' to Maaji..!!!! AAhhhhhhh....ssssoooo eexxcciiitteeddddd..!!!!!πŸ˜†
joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think hoody guy is Dishank Atora, the guy who is to enter in this show as Arjun's brother, the same one in Raaja Ki Aayegi Baraat, the brother of rajkumari Sandhya. I think he is the one who is helping Maaji to kill Taashi.
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwsc

OMG..!!! u may be right!!! What if he's da creepy hooded guy that Maaji keeps talkin to??!!! I definitely think he's sum1 v kno...not just any random murderer..!!! But, y wud he kill Taashi...??!! Or probably he's even giving 'dhokha' to Maaji..!!!! AAhhhhhhh....ssssoooo eexxcciiitteeddddd..!!!!!πŸ˜†

yh..why will rohan do that...? there is so many questions unanswered... well we have to wait n watch..!!i'm curiousπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†