Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the upcoming episode is full of suspense..  😎 (p) 😎 (s) 😎 (d.k.)
actually..
all previous episodes was also full of suspense and unpredictable track.. 😆
that is why i am loving this show.. 👍🏼 ❤️ ❤️ 👍🏼

Edited by pul18 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I'm sure this time also Sandhya will escape as usual.
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.

I'm sure that Sandhya will escape this time as well. She'll probably find out through Manik that Gayatri Devi still hasn't come to Gwalior. But she'll still go to meet this fake Gayatri Devi. When she sees Prabha there she'll make up a story that this Gayatri Devi contacted her thinking she was the real Sandhya. She wanted to see what this Gayatri Devi had to say so she pretended to be Sandhya to save the family. Or something like that.

What I'm confused about is that Gayatri Devi's name usually displays on Sandhya's phone, so when she phoned from a different phone, shouldn't Sandhya have gotten suspicious right away. 😲 I'm sure that's probably what happened and Sandhya isn't about to pulled into this whole thing.

Also, if Sandhya takes Yuvraj into confidence, no matter what everyone does, Sandhya won't be able to leave the house. She's "pregnant" and Yuvraj believes her more than he believes anyone else now. Also Prabha just wants Yuvraj's happiness, so she'll have to accept whatever Sandhya says or else Yuvraj could go to jail. Since Sandhya already has half the property, Prabha can't do much to save Yuvraj if he goes to jail. She'll just say that as the mother of Yuvraj's child she deserves security and therefore should get the rest of the property. 👏