Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks dear for the great news
AreYaar thumbnail
Wooohoo confirmation at last! Thanks for the info!

Ahhh what crazy drama these past few days have been *shakes head* LOL

And hats off to all the ppl who predicted this track down to a T....Dutta losing his eyesight for a few days but then regaining it and getting back to Nakku.....I can deal with that....as long as there is no permanent blindness.

Btw can we really confirm that the cop storyline has really been scrapped? Either ways, I'm happy for now! :D
sikkaisha thumbnail
thank you Sara for sharing this.Big hug🤗
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
updated ... LOL! sorry i was in sucha hurry to share this news so typed in such an inconvenient manner and skipped a lot of things as a power failure was approaching ...

Anyways,

Sigh of relief, Phew! MR is going to Stay!!! YAY!! and btw guys one more confirmation i have to make here..  "mish007" is Mishal Himself, he came on 8th january and posted a few lines in TB article..... So, now guys can personally Thank him on IF for staying back ...

phew!

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope everything comes back to normal now....The forum, the ratings, the craziness, besharami😉, tasha madness, discussions, the smiles and humor, the romantic posts😉...everything!

Originally posted by: SAraW

updated ... LOL! sorry i was in sucha hurry to share this news so typed in such an inconvenient manner and skipped a lot of things as a power failure was approaching ...

Anyways,

Sigh of relief, Phew! MR is going to Stay!!! YAY!! and btw guys one more confirmation i have to make here..  "mish007" is Mishal Himself, he came on 8th january and posted a few lines in TB article..... So, now guys can personally Thank him on IF for staying back ...

phew!

Thanks Dear, Thanks a lot for your efforts

AreYaar thumbnail
That mish007 was really Mishal?😲 And everyone was making fun of him in the TB article, right?😆
pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

That mish007 was really Mishal?😲 And everyone was making fun of him in the TB article, right?😆

Which Tb article can u pls tell me???????????
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwwwwwwwwwww..................What a news.........

...... to all my fellow LTLians.........

Frds..........Love you all for your efforts ..........  ............

Sara.....tujhe to double Hug..........  .......

So,wheres the party tonight guys.....................  

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyk

Which Tb article can u pls tell me???????????

This one:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8539-mishal-raheja-to-have-a-temporary-return-to-laagi-page-11.htm

Here's his message in the comments section of that article:

[quote]

mish007

hiiiii every1 .... I'm sooo happy that sooo many ppl love me. it's the best feelin in the world...
I know every1 is upset that I might be leaving the show. but it's not gonna happen immdtly. I'm gonna be there for a while. but I have to move on in my life. I have to follow and fulfill my dreams and aims. some ppl don't understand and will not understand so they leave rude msges in my inbox sayin I don't care.
how can I not care ? you'll are everything I have. withou you'll I'm nothing. I promise I will try to entertain you'll all my life but in different aspects and roles. so pls don't be upset be happyyyy. love you all :)))[/quote]