Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gawker

when i saw the promo, he had dug a grave and buried her...i assumed she was dead. plus the actress is leaving...

well.... if it tuns out to be the way you think, it would be one of the few times their promo actually matches the main thing ........... go figure 😕
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the promo.

Very happy dadi will speak. It must be the turning point of MKAP. Hope kriya plays an important role in all these new circumstances.

Anu
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yemi3006

well.... if it tuns out to be the way you think, it would be one of the few times their promo actually matches the main thing ........... go figure 😕

i pray this time it doesn't match...  it would be just pathetic if they kill her...  
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thnaks for the promo ..i m happy finally ganti dadi spoke ..but i'll miss her cute actions ,..the way she used to see and point towards krishna tatto and ask for pratigya ..........
also i m very dissapointed why is there no krishna in the promo ...kab tak krishna ko sideline karke rakhoge cvs .....he is the hero so plss show himm ..we wanna see himmmm 
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

u again changed ur avatar?? :-)

Noone liked my bachpan ki tasveer!!!😆 Some even likened it to Komal!!!!
My belan has rested from its exhaustive use the other day and is now fully back and operational!!!!
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! Is Kesar presumed to be dead then?😲
Is this really "the end"??😵

Wont believe it til I see it! Promos dont always depict what will really happen...as we all know...😳
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this promo is too confusing... Shakti puts an unconcious Kesar inside the coffin he is saying 'at the moment you are just half dead but will be finished completely inside this mud'... That said he buries the coffin and puts mud all over it and then leaves giving a victorious smile.. and it is then that GD shouts Pratigya with tears in her eyes...   
From his words it is confirmed he drugged her and it wasnt poison but the way the promo ended with Shakti giving that smile and GD just crying helplessly and shouting Pratigya it appears Kesar is dead...   Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Totally unexpected ...but looking good!! 😊😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

this promo is too confusing... Shakti puts an unconcious Kesar inside the coffin he is saying 'at the moment you are just half dead but will be finished completely inside this mud'... That said he buries the coffin and puts mud all over it and then leaves giving a victorious smile.. and it is then that GD shouts Pratigya with tears in her eyes...   
From his words it is confirmed he drugged her and it wasnt poison but the way the promo ended with Shakti giving that smile and GD just crying helplessly and shouting Pratigya it appears Kesar is dead...   

Not to worry, KN already did the hard job of loosening the soil. Now Krishna can come with T/C and get Kesar out of the box and devars will take her to maike and RED will be clueless until she returns strong and ready to take on the Takurs again. Will she be the one to blackmail RED this time taunting them secretly working under Ganti Dadi's supervision?

Or Kesar may come back after a long time (if POPS decide to wait till Bora returns from Australia) and then bring her/new actress back with baby in hand claiming it is KN's aulad after the night of her rape. No one knows about it except Prats who questions the next morning.

Lot of potential stories cooking here.😃👏
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Noone liked my bachpan ki tasveer!!!😆 Some even likened it to Komal!!!!
My belan has rested from its exhaustive use the other day and is now fully back and operational!!!!

MMG

Whenever I see this avatar my mind says there's MMG busy making rotis for her beta/betis.😃