Lo aa gayi re Lohri.......... ArTi - 13/1/10

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Lohri the festival to celebrate life and love...............and one such lohri we celebrated last year with our Arjun and Rati. 😊

Dressed as a sardar, Arjun looked a perfect punjabi munda, all set to impress his kudi, Rati, who looked like a typical punjabi belle. 😳

Very sweetly he explained her the customs of lohri and then they prayed for Arjun also and Rati also, for Mayank also and Nupur also.....😃...

Later they had a small cute banter as Rati aka Nupur said "main sab mein apna pyaar baati rahun", to which Arjun in character of Mayank replied, "mera pyar itna sasta nahin jo sabme baatun"......😉......aha................what a couple man, can they make us fall in love more with them....

The highlight was when Arjun explained to Rati a custom where if he breaks the sugarcane stick in one go with his leg, his love will be true or smething.........😛......(dnt remember, but ofcos that was Mayank telling it to Nupur 😉)
and then he like a typical hero broke the sugarcane in one go and his heroine jumped with joy.....😳.....

and later they groove doing a bhangra, like a perfect punjabi couple...............

the background song added beauty to the whole thing.............ye lo ji aa gayi re lohri, aao mana lo ye lohri..............

So lets reminisce those moments once again...........

Wishing all very happy and warm Lohri........😊...........

Annie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh Annie
Kya baat yaad dilai
Now am going to watch that particular Epi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05mHH_iyUD0&playnext=1&list=PL96BB325B4AE89C76&index=46[/YOUTUBE]
annie07 thumbnail

I knw Preeti..................

That was an amazing segment.............Arjun and Rati celebrating Lohri.....i saw it this morning..............aur kya kahun.........Lohri just became more beautiful
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I still remember dat Lohri segment of ArTi...It was mind blowing...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome topic annie
u reminded me one of beautiful segments.
Will watch it again 😃
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha definitely one of my favorites!.....and that definitely made me wanna watch the mahi ve song sequence seeing the outfits, which i did....loved my sardarji and his soni kudi!......naina
annie07 thumbnail
Pictures:

kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
annie lovely topic 
i just found the link to that arti intv on yt 
credit to the uploader 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFV-aIdliM&playnext=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kirti123 - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The mosttttt adorable ArTi segment...haayee!! 😍 Arjun is toh full on mesmerised with Rati's beauty in the gajraa...and she's like all blushing and laughing 😍 These days wont ever come back.....thanks Anu for reminicsing my memories 🤗

and thanks for the pics!!
annie07 thumbnail
Oh those days will be back Yamini................for sure...........coz raatke baad hi savera hota hai............ lol

So lets pray and wait.............we will get our Adorable and Ravishing Arjun-Rati duo back..........