PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Adi is talking to Sunheri's picture when Gajender enters the room. He is surprised to see Adi up and about and ready to go out. When Gajender questions his son about this,Adi does not offer any explanation and just says that he has some important work to do.Adi gifts Gajender a watch which he has brought from America.Gajender is thrilled at having received the watch.Adi's phone,which is kept on the table,rings and Gajender picks it up to receive the call.Adi snatches it and says that the call is for him and walks out of the room leaving Gajender puzzled.

Santosh enters the kitchen and is surprised to see the kitchen in sixes and sevens.Chanda is trying to make pizza for Adi and she says that since he is from America he wouldn't like  the Indian food that has been cooked for breakfast.Santosh is amused and both of them share a light moment.Dia enters the kitchen looking very happy.She tells them that that is the most beautiful morning of her life and she is very happy that she is not in Sunder's house searching for the kitchen but in her own house amidst her own people.Santosh and Chanda are very happy to see Dia happy and they ask her to make breakfast for everyone.

Ammaji,Joginder,Gajender and Avtar are sitting outside the house and talking.Gajender says that since Adi is back he should join his father in his business venture.Avtar does not agree to this and says that Adi should help him in his business instead since Rajveer is a good for nothing.Ammaji laughs at the conversation and says that Adi has come back from America and his studies should not be wasted by doing mere clerical jobs.She says that Adi will one day bring laurels to the family and she is satisfied at her own thoughts.

Karan and others are at the breakfast table.Ammaji comes in and occupies her chair and asks Karan why he hasn't gone for work yet.She  says that the work is very important and must not be delayed.Avtar is worried and says that the guy with whom Karan is going to deal with is a dangerous guy and that they should not let Karan go without proper preparation.Gajender and Joginder tell him that Karan is not a kid and that he can look after himself.Santosh is very upset and hurt at all this.Adi comes in and says that he is in a hurry and does not have time to have breakfast.Ammaji says that she will not send him out on an empty stomach and that no work is more important than having food at the proper time.Adi obiently sits down to breakfast.Santosh and Karan who are looking at the scene feel hurt and Karan goes out to do the work assigned to him.

Dia meets him outside and hands him a hot pack and asks him to eat the kachoris fast since they wont taste good if they are not hot ..Karan is touched by this gesture and is about to drive away when Avtar sees him and tells him to take care of himself.

People are having a light moment at the breakfast table with Ammaji and Adi praising the kachoris (Ammaji thinks that Chanda has made them) when Chanda tells Ammaji that Dia has made them she stops praising the kachoris.Adi is very excited at the fact that his sister has made such wonderful kachoris and Ammaji gets annoyed at this.She tells that the kachoris are not as good as the ones Sheela makes.

Adi's phone rings and Gajender asks him as to what the matter is and why his phone is ringing since morning.Adi plays truant and announces that he has a surprise in store for them in the evening.

Chanda comes into Dia's room wearing some funny clothes.

I am not going to comment on this as I dont think I can do justice to the scene I request all of you,those who havnt ,to watch this scene as its simply hilarious!!

Avtar comes into Dia's room and asks her why she is not ready to go to college yet.Dia is surprised at the question and Avtar tells her that she must think about her future and must not stop her studies.He tells her that Sheela Chachi has gone to Vaishno devi temple to pray for Dia's bright future and her happiness.Dia is touched and she smiles tearfully.

PRECAP-Dia is begging Ammaji to allow her to go to college.Joginder says that it is possible as they are not willing to risk sending her out of the house again.Dia says something in her defense but is interrupted by a tight slap from Ammaji.Avtar come in to defend her.

Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update 👏 thanks
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm Ammaji has not changed at all!!!!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ehh le... I thought after the wedding fiasco Ammaji wud let her study but that woman !! ARGH!...
Thanks for the update
Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good update 👍🏼 
Hmmm...from Ammaji's viewpoint, Dia has brought the whole Sundar fiasco upon herself by going out to study! So naturally she won't allow her to go to college again...and I think Adi's surprise is going to be his girlfriend. 😕 
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhinkaroy

Good update 👍🏼 

Hmmm...from Ammaji's viewpoint, Dia has brought the whole Sundar fiasco upon herself by going out to study! So naturally she won't allow her to go to college again...and I think Adi's surprise is going to be his girlfriend. 😕 

Yeah,that's what even I think!And I'm dead sure that Amba will do the wedding planning for his wedding😕😆😆
thnx a lot 4 d upd wonderful one
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good job laado.................... but what was the funny scene.....do tell...... hilarity by Chanda..........what a change it must be from the crying face to a fun person.👍🏼
PemaKarpo thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Good job laado.................... but what was the funny scene.....do tell...... hilarity by Chanda..........what a change it must be from the crying face to a fun person.👍🏼

Yeah,that's one of the USPs of post leap😆Chanda has become hasmukhi from dukhmukhi😆She has passed on the legacy to Dia,I guess😕
Go to the censored forum and watch the latter part of part 3 and the first part of part 4.😉

I can tell you,not a problem but you wont find it funny😉
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laado_007

Yeah,that's one of the USPs of post leap😆Chanda has become hasmukhi from dukhmukhi😆She has passed on the legacy to Dia,I guess😕

Go to the censored forum and watch the latter part of part 3 and the first part of part 4.😉

I can tell you,not a problem but you wont find it funny😉

Thanks will try once I get home. Off to a meeting soon.😊