MD ISMAIL DARBAR called Qazi as Besura

irfanb32 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi

Yesterday Music Director Ismail Darbar called Qazi as Besura in the ZEE Program SareGama Pa .It is really sad,disappointing and ridiculous him to say such thing
As he such a respected Music Director ,he should not talk so rudely and brashly about Qazi as such talented and much improved singer and excellent performer. He should respect public's judgement. It is the Public who buys CD , cassettes and watch movies etc and makes an individual Star . So called Music Director or singing experts donot make anyone star .It is PUBLIC who make somebody or not . PUBLIC choice QAZI so he as has to respect it otherwise his image will take a beating    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bilu thumbnail
AT LEAST QAZI IS A MUCH BETTER HUMAN BEING THAN ISMAIL DARBAR THE CHEAP! SHAME ON HIM REALLY!! 🐷
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i read this b4. these guyz r too much!!😡😡 disguisting!!🤢

watever......who cares wat he says!🤢 but it wud be better 4 him if he wud learn sum modesty & decorum 4rm QAZI, instead of critisizing him.
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The entire music industry seems to be shocked with Qazi winningia singing competition. 😉

That day Kunal Ganjawala too said look at the quality of singers in saregama vivavis other programmes hinting at Qazi. 😉

I think he is giving them sleepless nights or maybe they dont know how he won. 😕 😃
shimmeryf thumbnail
I think Qazi needs to prove a lot to the industry till then this bashing would not stop.
infiniteattract thumbnail
Ahh I think we are giving Darbarji undue importance by even discussing this issue. He didnt pinpoint Qazi did he, and he cant do that even if he wants to. So lets take it as a general statement and forget it. Qazi is already a winner and a part of the First Fame Jori and this is fact. Why spoil our day giving undue importance to ppl's statments (be it Darbarji, be it other SRGMP mentors or whoever) and fite over it. If they get peace saying all these let them, the fact that Qazi has won the comp as well as million hearts will never change. 😃
dan16 thumbnail

people find it difficult to digest that **Qazi's** bcome a **Star** overnight.

these people(the music directors and singers) have worked real hard to reach whereever they are today...and still stand nowhere in front of Qazi interms of puplic appeal and fan following...so they come up with  this kind of comments.

in Qazi's own words....they are *Frustrated* 😆

Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think no matter what others may think he is a star coz public love him. its good thing sony is backing him, as there are many who disapprove of him in industry.
qissy thumbnail
hmmm....
wat did ismail darbar actuali say??
did u actuali mention qazi name?
if he did that on national tv....it juz show so much about his personality
shweta_k thumbnail
firsr time i've heard something very true about qazi.
ismail ji u r absolutely correct 👏