colour combo game

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
COLOUR COMBO GAME...

Okay .. so the Game is .. very simple actually ... 😳

Our YaRa TiaRa are such 'colourful' personalities .. so how about we have a game where we just post a Colour Combination ... and the next person posts a pic of Ashi Yuvi in clothes of that particular colour combination 😳 Understand na jo main keh rahi hoon 😉😆😆 

For example - I say .. 'Black & White' so the person after me has to post a pic of YaRa TiaRa of any event/party .. with clothes of Black & White colour combination. With combination .. I don't mean they both have to be wearing black & white .. I mean, both have to be wearing either of the one colour .. but in the same pic. Samjhe? or Confused? 😕😆 

Simple na? 😳 Hope its clear 😳 If any doubts .. please do ask 😊

NOTE:

This is just for fun .. so please, no misunderstandings or anything. Just a few rules ..

1) - The person posting the clue .. please do highlight the colour combination .. and the person posting the pic, please do quote the colour combination posted by the previous member - that way it will be easy to know what is what .. and also differentiate between the game and other pics posted (if any) 😳😳

2) - The colour could be of any shade - light or dark .. unless specified 😊Also .. the main base (or most part) of their outfit should be of the colours mentioned

3) plz mention the person.. i mean wohs pics will be posted..like..
write combo(yara , tiara)

3) - Please post one pic per post

4) Colour Combinations can be repeated .. but not the pic (Any pics repeated will not be counted)

Okay .. so I'll post the first one 😳 and the colour combination is

Red & Blue ashi yuvi ..

Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 13 years ago

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omggggggggggggggggggggg first of all welcome to RF i dont think we met M Smritiiiiiiiiiiiii and u got me so freaking excited with ur game omgggggggggggggggggggggg and to add to the Ashi Yuvi sig u wearing is juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so i dunnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what i dont even have frekaing words for it😍 okie this is funny i myself requested that sig but m seeing it after sooooooooooooooooooooooo long and just loooking at it is making me go maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad like totally mad omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg just freaking look at themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look at the way they looking at each other OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG☺️☺️☺️ somebody save me someodyy save me somebody pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj sabe me omgggggggggggggggg how can two people be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo magical together??????☺️ i mean just freaking look at her the pride thats shining through her eyes lighting up her whole freaking beingggggggggggggg and the happiness the peace on his face at just finally being able to stand on the same frekaing platform again with her finally being able to look her in the eyes and just u know be there with her by her sideeeee just being in this moment where she no longer seems unreachable where he can see her and know that she too can see through him his soulllllllllllllllll and u know be happy and proud of what the reflection she sees omg he is so proud of himself just by seeing her all filled with pride for himmmmmm☺️ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i love them and i m dying to see Remix Season 2 omg i feel like skipping all the Season 1 epis and directly jumpingggggggggggggggggggggggg to season 2 Thats how magicallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll season 2 is feeling to me right noooooooooooooooow😍

okie okie okie let me come back to the game else i wld keep gng on coz i swear my heart is beating so faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast after ages  got this moment where all m feelinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg is themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh man whoever u r i love u for putting this game games always excite the crap out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so i have to give a pic where ay r wearing red and blueeeeeeeeee??? thats so frekaing easy i wld get one right awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okie m having toruble finding the pics so m posting this avi wld it do?/ if not thennappy my idiotically idiot friend wld edit this post with the pic okie?

and hey insted of not repeating pics u shld keep the rule as not repeating scenes whose pics r already put up coz u know there can be hundreds of caps for a scene so people cna go on posting same caps form same dmaned scene and that wld defet the whole purpose

and there shld be extra pointers if u get both color comboooooos See i got both color combos on my AY sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do they look adorable or what????

okie if my this is being accepted and i have to give color combo then me givinggggggggggggggggggggg

BLACK BOTH AY IN BLACK......come on this is like THE easiest thing i could give😆☺️😍 if no one wants to take a shot let me do it pljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj m dieing to post the pic thats in my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiind☺️

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Next...

Ashi-Yuvi in Orange and Khaki
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
smriti she is simi (honeygirl)....
orange and khaki color.. ye to wahi hai jo simi ki siggi me hai...   

and my  is yellow and red

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
thnks everyy one .. nice pics all of them ..
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
sorry mene ye nahi bataya tiara or yara...
par me kiska kahon gi of course yara ka
so yara in red and yellow...
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
here is yellow and red..

now my option is Red & blue of TiaRa
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
dis is a very nice game simi....
ok here;s mine...TiaRa red & blue😳

i guess its my turn now..TiaRa yellow & white

PS: can we have other couples too...maybe finding pics will be difficult for them but we can atleast have sumeet-sonia..wat u think?
Edited by maxliz - 13 years ago
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okk tiara in yellow white

now i choose tiara in black and pink😳
Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago