Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

sab log likho

also apart from my calculations yaad hai someone also wrote in forum... they started showing taps puking vomiting in basti...

then clothes gettng tight

so i think CVs always have story in mind

get ichcha married and bring taps preg

see vomiting was during 1st month which is obvious

yaar sab log plssssssssssss likho colors mein plsssssssssssss

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Karva chauth...divya did for jogi...
then dusshera or diwali not sure....when kinjal lit the diyas in B house...

Ohhh......I remember Karva Chauth ...Lighting Diyas😕 Achcha ok Kinjal Yeah I got it....Vaise bhi yaar when has logic been applied here...

But one thing from experience 😆is For eg. In LTL Dec 23rd started on Dec 28th and yest it was 27th in the serial i.e. 11th Jan for us.......So you see we don't know how their date goes!!!
And Uttaran ka tho I don't even know if they are lagging / leading🤢
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

Even then....3 months also...dont u think its too much hypothetical...a girl is doing all nautankis when she is pregnant and not realizing that she is pregnant....

That's the most ridiculous part🤪The CVs didn't find it important that Taps should realize she's preggy ...... Phir bhi it should be around 4 months na .......July means it's 5 1/2 months Its Jan already....
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

That's the most ridiculous part🤪The CVs didn't find it important that Taps should realize she's preggy ...... Phir bhi it should be around 4 months na .......July means it's 5 1/2 months Its Jan already....

🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

kya bakwaaas show hai yaaar....and we sufffered it for 2 yrs....these people made sure that they keep hopes alive so that they dnt looose the fan base...
FunLyfe thumbnail

Ohhh......I remember Karva Chauth ...Lighting Diyas😕 Achcha ok Kinjal Yeah I got it....Vaise bhi yaar when has logic been applied here...

But one thing from experience 😆is For eg. In LTL Dec 23rd started on Dec 28th and yest it was 26th in the serial i.e. 11th Jan for us.......So you see we don't know how their date goes!!!

she started showing the first symptoms during end of September I think...so she was one month pregnant during that time...so there's a possibility that its not Veer's child...
arey kaisey nahi yaar, what you are talking i said 29 july was date when they seemingly did, end july... so whats wrong with hers isgns on end sept

sheee ACTUALLY CVs ahve never cahnged track, they always wanted this and are going on their path

humlog is bewakoof ke tarah ichcha ka japp laga rahye hai

aur socho if it was turned fake then tapu out phir uttaran mein raha kya stupid ichcha besan jaisa smile... and veer sometimes like sapnso he acts

so they have to kp rashmi to kp it alive.... i think so
divy609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

she started showing the first symptoms during end of September I think...so she was one month pregnant during that time...so there's a possibility that its not Veer's child...

Nahi yaar But 29th July is nothing but August.......So sept. is ok na.......Or does it happen immediately ....I mean quite fast after the day😛........
divy609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣

kya bakwaaas show hai yaaar....and we sufffered it for 2 yrs....these people made sure that they keep hopes alive so that they dnt looose the fan base...

Exactly Yaar This is what I mentioned in my other post......They knew Veecha fans constitute majority so married them off.......nd now they are back to their old tactics........2day we know Veer Ichcha are gonna separate o we'll stop watching But The rest of the have no idea abt all this They will still watch The TRPs will also be somehow intact
FunLyfe thumbnail

Nahi yaar But 29th July is nothing but August.......So sept. is ok na.......Or does it happen immediately ....I mean quite fast after the day😛........

You get the symptoms after a month or 4 wks....but it was 2 months plus when she showed the first symptoms....chalo chodo yaar....agar Cvs ko Veer aur taps ko saath lanahi hai...to in sab baton ka koi matlab nahin...
ya u r right... i know i started it, but all this calci is bakwas... just lean behind keep watchn what they show... no nd to crack our heads
u said chal chodo yaar.... correct thaaaaa