Sorrrrrru india forum peoples

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole nite so sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisπŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, very bad yaar.... its fine, u tk care....πŸ€”
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Oh, very bad yaar.... its fine, u tk care....n

Thanks for the support as no ooe is undertanding my problem
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
😲Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how will we trust you yaar???....there is no evidence that you did'nt do this...are you a regular visitor here or posted anything earlier???...then we will defenitely trust you..
                      ..but wat she did was absolutly wrong....i hope she never repeats this...but it hurtd a lot...
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmipai

how will we trust you yaar???....there is no evidence that you did'nt do this...are you a regular visitor here or posted anything earlier???...then we will defenitely trust you..

..but wat she did was absolutly wrong....i hope she never repeats this...but it hurtd a lot...

no i am nt a regular visitor,yeah truly said it hurts nd that's why i beat her very badly,she is so crazy about ypkek but i am also the true fan of mkap,so forgive her nd by the way can u give me the information about what she wrote yesterday?
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
those topics are closed ...you can see the posts with you names there....i think amit7884..like that..
        abhayvs krishna
         pkyek is better than mkap
          you all r senseless....
 therse were the heads of the post.....but beware of such things...
Edited by lakshmipai - 13 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmipai

those topics are closed ...you can see the posts with you names there....i think amit7884..like that..

abhayvs krishna
         pkyek is better than mkap
          you all r senseless....
 therse were the heads of the post.....but beware of such things...

no it's due to my mistakes na.....i will find out nd by the way i will be going to change my password
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMIT7884

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole niteso sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisπŸ˜­πŸ˜•

Dont make lame excuses.....we all know u did it intentionally n now u r saying sorry as no one supported u
GunDaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Dont make lame excuses.....we all know u did it intentionally n now u r saying sorry as no one supported u

okkkkkkkkk as ur wish god knows who does it,by the way i does'nt need anyone support,god knows the truth nd god is supporting meCryConfused