Written Update January 11

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Indu lurks in the temple.  (Her behaviour is soooo suspicious that its surprising that no one was looking at her funny.  To top it all she enters the prayer area with possibly chappals on!  Way to go trying to blend in!)  Goons dont spot her (not her fault, she tried to make it real easy for them!)
  • Chalka in the temple.  One sided romantic moment - he smears the red powder all across his forehead and she says put some on for me too so he takes forever and does a tikka.  Alka sneaks Indu out and one of the goons spots them.  They are surrounded and everyone asks her to hand over Indu.  All people from temple are watching.  Goon and Alka argue.  He tells her we are society people and am Ramesh's brother and won't let him fall like this (I love how some hindi lines translate in english!)  She threatens to go to the cops and they all laugh at her and ask her who does she think she is.  She tells them her name.  Immediately they usher all the temple people away and the goon tells her that you are Tiwari's daughter so don't want you to say or do anything wrong.  Just leave her and go.   Meanwhile some photographer is sneakily taking photos throughout all of this.   And Babuji's flunky calls him to give him running commentary.  Now hero Chander intervenes (all Chander funs must see this scene!)
  • Chander and goon do the eye staring and posturing thing.  Eventually Chander tells Alka to take Indu from there.  She says what about you, he says you just leave I'll manage.  Flunky also comes and says Babuji has said to collect Alka and they all 3 leave.  Goon tells Chander don't think you can save Indu as even Babuji is with us.  And wait till he finds out what you have done and what he does to you then.  Ok good dialog so putting as much as I remember down:  Chander says before worrying about what he does I am more concerned as to how I will face myself if I lose to you!  Goon says mehenga padega (will turn out expensive, should have bargained some more!)  Chander says jab karna hi hai to sasta ya mehenga kya(unfortunately i have to buy so i cant be picky about price) 
  • Abhi and Nandini are chilling in the car and she tells him she made up some excuse of going to the chemist for headache medicine (abhi se abhi usko headache deta hai!)  His mom calls and interrupts his attempt to paw her, but he doesn't answer the call says no one can interrupt my time with you.
  • Alka, Indu, flunky in car.  Flunky's phone silent and Babuji calls.  He just talks loudly with Alka and lets Babuji know that they are off to police station.
  • Photographer gives all photos to Jai's father who says that save Abhi's pre-accident photos to.  By the time Jai and Alka get married I will have a treasure of all these photos.

Preview:

• Alka and Indu alone in car when Chander calls and tells her to get away from police station immediately
  • Govind (flunky) tells Babuji and mom he has lost Alka and Indu
Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.really appreciate it.and FLUNKY !!! very nice name.🤣🤣
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!
Flunky?🤣
This one-sided love thing is so sad, I feel so bad for chander
stoneheart thumbnail

i finally got the flunky's name in the preview...govind!  and i couldnt even remember if the guy who was collecting the photos was jai's dad or not - luckily he mentioned the wedding.  too many tv shows dekhne se brain cells dead.

and about that one sided thing - this is what i was gonna write in the update -
next scene should make suvi7884 happy...chander gazes into alka's eyes as he does a HUGE TIKKA that ALMOST looks likes he's putting sindoor!!!  (meanwhile alka just looks on angrily like itna bada tikka kyu kiya!)  but then things started moving fast fast and i had keep writing so...

this guy chander - this jan 11 episode, he does super.  uske saamne naya or purana ralph look wimpy ya.  i have a feeling that this ralph might land up in india.

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya, u r right.
Ithey changed Ralph to bring him out of the phone .
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptypot

i finally got the flunky's name in the preview...govind!  and i couldnt even remember if the guy who was collecting the photos was jai's dad or not - luckily he mentioned the wedding.  too many tv shows dekhne se brain cells dead.

and about that one sided thing - this is what i was gonna write in the update -
next scene should make suvi7884 happy...chander gazes into alka's eyes as he does a HUGE TIKKA that ALMOST looks likes he's putting sindoor!!!  (meanwhile alka just looks on angrily like itna bada tikka kyu kiya!)  but then things started moving fast fast and i had keep writing so...

this guy chander - this jan 11 episode, he does super.  uske saamne naya or purana ralph look wimpy ya.  i have a feeling that this ralph might land up in india.

Yess it made me very happy!!!🥳😆
Nahh flunky suits him better than govind😆
ofcourse chander ke saamne ralph toh kuch bhi nahi😳
stoneheart thumbnail
@suvi7884

Seems like Alka has competition....😊

Dunno whassup all my formatting just doesnt get saved or looks different when i post arghghh
Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptypot

@suvi7884

Seems like Alka has competition....😊

Dunno whassup all my formatting just doesnt get saved or looks different when i post arghghh

Arre nahi..I might have a teeny crush on Chander, but mostly m in love with Mishal Raheja and Baji from Laagi tujhse lagan😆
About the formatting...well idk but when u quote something, the thingy should be like quote=blah blah and at the end,  /quote
stoneheart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Arre nahi..I might have a teeny crush on Chander, but mostly m in love with Mishal Raheja and Baji from Laagi tujhse lagan😆
About the formatting...well idk but when u quote something, the thingy should be like quote=blah blah and at the end,  /quote

ooo and isnt that mishal leaving the show?  if he was they would have shown his face burnt and here they only showed eye damaged.  and i know what u must think - that i watch a lot of tv.  yes i probably do but only colors and star one and mostly just once in aweek is enough to know where the story is NOT going!  ok before i get scolded - sorry for starting a non DLMH chat!
soniroy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update