tum sirf meri hi.part 2

zarlish18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

jai who was sitting in his study ,with his drink in 1 hand was remembring all the harsh words ,the abuses ,the physical pain n torture dat he gave to bani,his wife,who saved the honur of walai khandan but in return she got all the insult only.

today he realized dat afterall bani was not responsible in wat pia dia to him.she ran away wid pushkar,so it was her decision,only her but bani..bani was not guilty.

DAMMIT.....he threw the glass on the wall.it shattered just like his heart his life has shatterd.

today even after realizing thr truth he threatedn n scared bani

u r a complete a..h.... jai walia

he cursed himself but he himself dont know dat y did he stopped bani going from his life like dis.DIDNT HE WANTED DIS??DAT BANI SHOULD GET LOST FROM HIS LIFE??BUT Y DID HIS HEART PIERCED WHEN HE ASW HER LEAVING?YY//??Y HE COULDNT JUST LET HER GO,LET HER LIVE HER LIFE ON HER OWN??YYYY?///??//

WITH DESE THOUGHTS HE DECIDED TO APOLOGISE TO BANI BUT DIS TIME PROPERLY.

....................................................

bani who was quietly sitting in da room,with taers rollin down her eyes,she z unable 2 undrstand da bahaviour of mr awlia.wat does he awnt from me afterall??/

she aws sobbing when jai entered da room n locked da door

bani whose senses became alert,watched him coming closer to her.

she was about to back away frm him when she saw those tears rolling fro his eyes.

iam sorry bani...iam sorry 4 everything..mein nai janta k tum muje kabi maaf kar pao ge b ya nai but plz still forgive me......mein janta hoon k pia k bhaag jane mein tumhara koi haath nai tha par pata nai muje kya ho gaya tha mein apne ego ko satisfy karna chata tha,i wanted 2 her pia through u......iam so sorry...aj b tumhe ghar se jate huae dekh muje pata nai kya ho gaya tha.i wanted 2 stop u ,2 apologize frm u but ended up hurting u again....he broke down crying on bed,his head bowed n face in his hands.

tumne is parivaar ki izzat k liye kya kuch nai kia aur mein ne tum par kitne ginone elzam laga diye.....ye jaan kar k tum pregnant ho,with sme other man..some other man touched u,.....i....i....just couldnt stand it...how can any1...GOD DAMMIT U R MY WIFE...

atlast he looked into banis eyes.she was standing n listening 2 all dis but still not rresponding.

PLZ MUJE MAAF KAR DO BANI...

mein apko har chez k liye maaf kar sakti hoon mr walia magar aap ne mere ghar ko thorne ki koshish ki,mere muma papa ki yaadon ko mitane ki koshish ki,mein ye kaise maaf kar sakti hoon.magar aj pir b mein apko maaf karne ko tiyar hoon.ahr us dkh k liye,har us ansu k liye jo apne muje diye hain..i 4give u

jai who was cmpletely astonished,he was not expecting her 2 forgive her soon,he stood up n hugged her

bani gasped but jai oblivious 2 all dis kept on saying

thank u bani thank u so much.....

den he looked into her eyes n said

ye wada raha bani ,aj k baad in ankhon se ek b aansu nai gire ga.kasam se

with dat he wiped her tears n kissed on her forehead.n left da room

bani who forgot 2 breath when he kissed her,thumped on sofa n touched da place where he kissed n unknowingly blushed..

......................................................................................

dat night jai slept in his study but not before confronting anu n jigyasa.he asked anuz abt the  childz father n after meeting ranvijay chopra he fixed da wedding date.(he didnt wanted 2 delay anymore0n 9guys dere z no park road raaz here😉)

anu has got married n jai was thinking abt his n bani z relation.from past few weeks,dere relation has changed alot.there z comfort n undrstanding n frndship in dere relationship.but jai was unable to give ds relationship a name of frndship.he knows dat he loves her.he has started to admire her abt her beliefs,the way she can go 2 any lengths 2 save her family,he loved da way how she interacted n respectd adii,masii.dadi  n al da members of his family.he has fed up of taking cold showers from past few days.bani who always in her sleep would came closer to him,smetimes her hand would rest on his thigh,smetimes her thigh would overlap with his leg or her face...jai sighed...her inocent,angelic face.which cmes closer to his face

he didnt know wat 2 do but now he does.he want her ,he needs her love,emotionally n physically 2.

.................................................................................

it aws a party thrown in honour of newly weds,anu n rohit.bani who was dressed in her pink n white sari,looking angelic was standing n talking to masi but her attention was smewhere else.

jai who was dancing wid his business associate n also n ex girl frnd n x fiance ,sonali,was oblivious to the daggers dat his lovely wife was throwing at his back.

u want 2 hav smething mam???a waiter passing by bani stoped n asked her.masi n adi uncle who has gone smewhere n bani who was so insanely jealous to dat sonali,dancing n enjoying wid her ...her...husband,without luking took a drink n den another n another.after having 3 drinks in row she felt her head spining n decided 2 go hme as she aws unable 2 indure her husbands ignorance anymore.

..........................................................................

jai who was fed up wid sonalis bickering,his eyes searching 4 her beautiful wife but he was unable 2 locate her

he was going to express his love 4 her but damn dis sonali who showed up n forcefully started 2 dance wid him.at last ho forcefuly pushed sonali n went in search of bani.

...............................................................................................................................................

bani sobbing near her window was thinking abt past days when mr awlia was so friendly,comforting  n undrstanding 2 her.she knows dat wats she feels 4 him is much more stronger.she has fallen in lone wid her husband but she didnt know his feelings n after 2days incident,his closeness wid sonali,she just couldnt take it anymore n decided 2 leave da walia mansion early morning 2morow.

she realized his presence in his room,the click of door.hi sscent everything but didnt turned around.

bani.....

bani.... kya huwa tum party chor kar kyun agai??//

after getting no responce he turned bani 2 face him n was shocked 2 c her state.

bani did u drink./????

no......hiccup...mr ... hiccup ....mr walia...mein ne ... naaaa.....ahi pe ...appp magar kyun aye ....aaapppp....jayie party mein....

jai who was unable 2 undrstand her,he asked,bani tum ro kyun rahe ho?//

just go away mr ........mr wallia...just go 2 her......

al last after much coaxing she shouted at him n turned away.

jai got shocked n started 2 listen her more closely.....mein ne aapko deka...aap aur sonaliiiii.....just go 2 her..mein ....meinnn kal ....chali jaon ge....

jai now undrstood her n decided 2 clear her misconceptions but bani being bani was not listening 2 him,n kept on stuggling,,at last jai decided 2 sahut her up by onl;y 1 way left.

he kissed her roughly,forcefully.n bani stoped moving n gasped

her mouth opened n jaiz tongue entered her.his kiss softened n dey both started to kiss each other sensously.in order 2 breath they both fell apart

jai who looked into her eyes n said 

mein sonali ko pasand nai karta,mein sirf tumse mohabat karta hn

tumhe chahta hoon,tumhare saath apni zindagi guzarna chahta hoon,i want 2 become the father of ur chid

i love uuu i love u bani

bani listening to dis kissed him full on mouth n dey both started to lost themselves in their passin ,love n need.

jai kissed her on her both eyes her checks her nose ,her neck her shoulder. pushed his pallu away.

soon deir clothes were away frm dere bodies n dey lying on bed with jai on top of her couldnt take it naymore n entered her n finallyy the 2 souls became 1.

jaiiii

bani gasped in pain

tum sirf meri ho bani.jai said n took all her shouts n pain in his mouth.

.......................................................................

the end

i hope u people loke it n i hope i havnt  exceed any limits in explaining romance.

plz do give ur views