Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Misti's brain needs to be diagonsed.  Where do you get these ideas from?   What a gem of a Venn diagram.   Fantastic and love it.

I am in definitely in some intersection, but can not decide which one.  So,  will probably go for the confused (with news about promos, kids becoming adults etc in CB2, starting date etc.)  except for the fact that I do realize that there is nothing to understand.

Wonder if you send this to Zee and what would be their reaction.  I think they can have their board meeting and none of members or executives are smart enough to understand this. 
Edited by why3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Angie for liking my brain and being patient regarding my questions.

As for CB2 and Zee Tv goes...........I am wavering between confusion and realising that there is nothing to understand. I have realised that (1) Zee is probably not bringing back CB2 because it realised its mistake of playing with audiences feeling, when it is still playing with CB audiences feelings by throwing carrots in the form of leaking news to different media sources  but not giving any official confirmations (I mean by the channel directly)..nor are there any words regarding the other cast members of this show when the other shows that are soon going to be launched on Zee have already decided on their cast and it has been told to the media..
(2) it is also not bringing back CB2 because Zee values its leads.......then the promotions of the lead actors would have started.......
So for me the answer lies in TRP.......when the TRP goes down then articles about CB2 start coming out and when it goes up, there is a silence regarding CB2. I am wondering how long is Zee going to continue crying wolf.
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Misti for this "confusion galore' Venn diagram

This assignment is incredibly difficult---so now I have to go play "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" with these choices to choose my answer----

Will be back later..

N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Misti, your brain never ceases to amaze me πŸ˜Š This one is brilliant.
I agree with the confusion part. It looks like Zee scrambled to announce the return of CB2 to save their sinking ship. Now they have no clue how to move ahead with the execution of their decision πŸ˜• 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti a brilliant diagram and it shows the state of affairs at the strategic thinking level of the Zee think tank that is leading to this confusion in the viewers mind .πŸ˜†πŸ˜• because it is conveying what is happening at their levelπŸ˜†
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

Thanks Misti for this "confusion galore' Venn diagram

This assignment is incredibly difficult---so now I have to go play "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" with these choices to choose my answer----

Will be back later..

You are welcome Radhika5......I am waiting for the result of your "eeny, meemy, miny, moe"πŸ˜ƒ
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg86

Misti, your brain never ceases to amaze me πŸ˜Š This one is brilliant.

I agree with the confusion part. It looks like Zee scrambled to announce the return of CB2 to save their sinking ship. Now they have no clue how to move ahead with the execution of their decision πŸ˜• 

Thanks dg86.πŸ˜‰

Zee did scramble to save themselves but now they don't know what to do....so thats why all this is happening. Seriously I am getting bored of Zee and its antics.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti a brilliant diagram and it shows the state of affairs at the strategic thinking level of the Zee think tank that is leading to this confusion in the viewers mind .πŸ˜†πŸ˜• because it is conveying what is happening at their levelπŸ˜†

Thanks Chalhov.

There is a saying "Rubbish in, rubbish out".....for Zee its "confusion in, confusion out"......its pretty transparent. 
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Misti, what can i say but brilliant post as usual....I just visit the forum to read posts now as i am busy these days but i had to stop in and write something when i saw ur latest creation.

It is amazing, loved it...I fall somewhere in that Venn Diagram, still undecided as to where....πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Confused I will say, we have heard Avinash and Rubina. But nothing from Zee tv themself! Hope everything works out. I'm missing Avinash and Rubina! I really hope Zee tv isn't playing any games again! Lets see,  hope to hear more news and something about the shooting. How long more is Zee tv going to let Avinash and Rubina waiting. Rubina must be better by now! 😊