11/01/11 W/U- Gaushala reveals all to Bharati

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Thanks for the update - the epi was so much better!

Glad Gau came out with it - finally - i don't know whether she is just going to land Bharti in more trouble or actually thinking of her unborn child - there's a part of me that thinks that maybe Gau reformed??? maybe i'm being optimistic...

Does Prakash think Bharti won't do anything...you reckon she's going to get the fake parents in and have them tell the truth....or get the real parents in....

KajolKohl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

At least Bharti knows the truth now but how is she going to find evidence? Since Gaushala won't back her up on this.Veena's going to be the hardest to persuade that Prakesh doesn't love her,he only wants money and her body.
fuzzyface thumbnail
My heart goes out to Bharti but it's better that she finds out now than later.
It's so sad that now she knows she was never wanted and CVs made her do that little seducing stunt 🤢

I wish Bharti wld leave Murli and take all the money with her.
Bharti is like a laxmi that brings in wealth, the minute she married Murli, his family became rich but Bharti's father became poor after she left his house.

Murli and his family are so luck to have such a charm in such an adorable person like Bharti.
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you fuzzy - i mean Bharti did know to some extent that Murli married her for the money, so it didnt come as a shock but what i dont understand murli is why he's not trying 2 get 2 know her??? after all he married her so at least try n get to know her

Poor Bharti - when she was soo loved and then...