Save Kitani Mohabbat Hain Uniqueness and Charm

Poll

Close end polls on reation of new article: Arohi shaadi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Many of KMHians like are upset on the news that we read and was confirmed about the wedding of arohi to cheekoo and the miscarriage of rashi.

We are looking for the response of KMHians in order totry our best to change the script mostly that concerned the wedding of Arohi and Chikoo. Even the miscarriage of rashi.

We don't want KMH 2 to be classed like typical Ekta's show because its on the ruin.

Please share your views on the following links as well:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

A show can't stand only with the chemistry and good acting of the characters - a story is well needed.

Let's not forget those who sweat for a comeback of KMH and it was well received.

Let's not forget the unique charm that KMH 1 had in us and we more or less accepted the typical evil character of Gauri but wedding of Arohi to someone else is very upsetting.

To all KMHians lovers,it is time to show how much you love KMH. As this script will have these consequences:

(1) fall in TRPS
(2) Fall in IF ranks
(3) Lost of majority of audience who are KMH1 loyals and this will impact on fall in celebrity ranking of your favourite Jodi - Karan and Kritika.
(4) This will lead to demotivation of the stars to continue a show that have lost interests from audience.

We still love KMH which is why we are trying to save this show.

Please KMHians support us
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Charm should be saved ,  thanks for the poll nisha .   voted for NO NO for this track.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!! I've voted for a 'No' of course. I'll write my views down after a while because I need to leave now.

-Edited-

Ok, when I heard that KMH was coming back I was really happy!! But when we fans demanded for KMH to be backed, we didn't mean a show called 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' with an Arjun and an Arohi played by Karan and Kritika! We meant a unique show, a great love story which captured the heart of the audience without any unwanted 'tadka' and 'masala' and definitely no over-the-top twists and turns! We wanted a charming blossoming of Arjuhi's love story in a  less complicated way. We expected a show like KMH1 and not like KSBKBT or KGGK! We wanted a simple show, not a complex one! I'm not against problems in Arjuhi's love story. Problems are there in every love story, every couple had to face hardships but this?? Rashi's miscarriage, Arohi getting married to that Kabootar? This is not a 'problem', this is a sad attempt to add 'masala' to the story, which is so not happening! Arghh!😡
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
HALLABOL   ppl.  vote for NO  for this track .   We need  all the KMHians votes
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
obviously kavya who wud vote for yes?....u know i cant see kmh 2 going into drain like this...a bg NO NO from my side......pls CVs pls listen to us...why this marriage why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAT rashi miscarriage ??? WHY ON EARTH !!!!!!!!!!!
and arohi wedding as well ??? 

ekta is so typical my god. why cant she ever just keep things simple and realistic....

whatsername thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read the article..
this cannot be true..

miscarriage/Arohi's wedding  and Arjun going bk to crime .. all rubbish !

come on... 

we seriously need to do something before the story goes downnn ...

im so annoyed
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why these creatives are upto ruining a beautiful show😭this is not at all tolerable...they have to change the track..this crap is not acceptable at all😡
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Voted NO.

Read the article, here are my thoughts...

This is obscene.

You have an epic love story at hand which has finally taken flight. The storyline has finally started to show potential with some new upcoming tracks and then you plan on axing it with garbage storylines of Arohi-Cheeku wedding and miscarriage.

You will lose many viewers if this turns out to be like all other Ekta shows …this is a youth orientated show, you need to cater to the youth. If the track follows the route of the article, I will not continue to watch.

Please don't ruin the beauty and magic of the wahi jodi. Please don't butcher the potential of KMH2 from becoming an epic love story!

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m in for the save.....even i was upset....aftr readin the article....:( :(