FIVE things i HATE about YOU. A Cute SaJan OS.. <3

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay guys.. This OS is just a random one.. I dunno if you guys will like it or not but it is CUTE in its own way.. πŸ˜†  Hope you like it.. 😳
           ''FIVE THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU..''

Ufff....  these Husbands.. 😑 I tell you di.. Cant they just grow up..? πŸ€”  Seriously i wonder how did Samrat manage to live all by himself all his life.. πŸ€”   I mean... He cant even spend a single day without messing up the whole house..!! Urggggh!'

'Just relax Gunjan.. All husbands are the same actually.. πŸ˜†  Your Husband is'nt the ONLY one who  loves to mess around and leaves everything to his dear wife to take care of..  πŸ€”Chill yaar.. I came here to have some gup shup with you and here  you are.. Boiling with anger... πŸ˜† Just Chill! '

Kia di..? What chill...? You see na..? Just look at the shape of our house.. It looks as if its a Garbage area or something.. Se this towel.. This packet of chips. And this rotten pizza... πŸ€”
' She said while picking those items from the floor and sofas'

Gunjan was out  of city for four days because she had to attend an important seminar related to studet;s welfare.. 😳  So she had to leave her poor husband home alone for four days...   πŸ˜†She herself was missing him badly and so she decided to surprise him by arriving at the third say.. 😳 But she was not aware of this fact that her husband Samrat Shergill cant even spend two days properly and with mannerism without her... πŸ€”  Poor soul.. πŸ€” '

And now that Gunjan planned to surprise him and entered her house with Nupur she got to see the most SHOCKING sight in front of her.. πŸ˜†  Each and every corner of their house was messed up very nicely by her sweet husband... πŸ˜† Now only a miracle can save him from his ANNOYED wifey.' 😈

'Gunjan come here.. Acha come na.. πŸ€” Hmm... You know what.. I have an excellent technique through which you can vent out all your anger in just 5 min.. πŸ˜‰  All you have to do is tell me any 5 things which you HATE about Samrat the most..' And trust me... You will feel good after that..πŸ˜‰'

Gunjan took a deep breathe and closed her eyes.. 'It is'nt THAT difficult.. I can name out a 1000 HABITS that i dont like in Samrat.. Five is like a piece of cake. ' 😎  She said to herself..

1)
 First of all.. I just DONT like the time he takes when he has to wake up early n the morning .. πŸ€”  I keep shouting at him that 'Samrat wake up! You are getting late but he just keep demanding fir the Morning kiss.. ☺️ πŸ˜† Well i admit that he looks absolutely adorable while he does that and i feel like pulling his cheeks..  ☺️  😍  But.. 😲  OMG! What m i dong..? Okay lets leave this one.. πŸ˜† πŸ€”'

2)
He takes soo much time in combing his hairs. πŸ€”  Almost half of his time gets consumed in his hairstyles.. 😳As if there is some DATE waiting for him in his office.. 😑Humph! πŸ˜† I simply dont like that he dresses up sooo much for some other people.. πŸ€”  He is simply mine.. ☺️  πŸ˜‰ And i love when he dresses himself for me and makes me feel that he is Only mine.. 😍  well i dont think that its HIS fault that he has to dress up for his office.. After all he has a reputation to take care of and he cant put it on stake and ..... ' 😲  'WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING! πŸ€”  Am i supposed to defend him or accuse him.. πŸ€” Fine...  Lets move to the third one..

3)

I dont like that he is calling me almost after every  hour in his office.. I mean.. Just think of it di.. πŸ€”  He is the boss of Shergill enterprises and he wastes half of his time in having convos with me .. πŸ˜† ☺️  He should be Responsible and mature na,..? πŸ€”  But its not HIS problem actually.. 😳  He has spent half of his life without any love and affection and only NOW he has this opportunity to share his EVERY moment with someone special.. β˜ΊοΈ Aww.. he has every right to be happy di.. ❀️

'Gunjan tu.. ! Nupur said disbelievingly .. πŸ˜† 

'Oh Sorry di.. I just got a bit distracted..' Gunjan corrected herself..

4) I dont like when  that he snores during night,πŸ₯± keeping both his  hands over my waist like i am his pillow or something.' ☺️  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€”  he himself sleeps soo peacefully throughout the whole night , and poor me.......   I am forced to stare at him all night waiting for him to stop snoring like a polar bear or something.. πŸ€”  🀣 But yeah.. He looks absolutely adorable when he sleeps like that.. ☺️ 😍  I keep staring at him all night and i dont even know when i get i dozed off while doing so..  😍  πŸ˜†  All because of him. 😑  Why is he shooooo cute,.? ☺️ ❓

OMG! Gunjan what are you doing...? 😲 😲  You are not supposed to praise ur hubby in front of your sis. πŸ€”  You have to point his 5 BAD and Annoying habits! πŸ€” Now this is your last chance' 😈

5) Di i am sure that ths tme... I wont get distracted.. Because this is the BIGGEST annoying thing about Samrat.   The way he keeps the whole house dirty in my absence... 😑    Each and every thing is mis placed and God knows what he does with the fridge.. πŸ€”  Stuffing each and every thing in that poor fridge.. Even if that food s rotting like anything.. πŸ€”  His clothes, hs shoes.. Urgghh! He is too messy di.. I dunno how he managed to live alone throughout his life..   How did he manage to live all by himself! With no one there to take care of him..   I cant even imagine how LONELY my Samrat was di... I am soo glad to be a part of his lfe and manage his messy lifestyle.. 😳 I sometimes wonder that how can he live without me..? He sooo wants my companionship, my support and my love to make his jorney of life more happier and smooth.. 😳

Nupur was just smiling at her sis who was smiling to herself too.. 😳 So finally Nupur was right! Gunjan DID feel good after this small blame game.. 😳 πŸ˜† Because NOW she realized that even though she tried her BEST to point any BAD Habits of her husband that annoys her..   She  just can never ever HATE them.. 😳 Infact.. That makes her love even more because he has submitted himself ALL to his wife.. ☺️ 😳 He was Gunjan's.. He belonged to her.. 😳  And being his REASON of life.. it was her duty to take care of him just like he did.. 😳  And pamper him throughout her life.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

AT NIGHT:

It was night time.. 😳 And it was about time for Samrat to arrive from his office.. He clicked the door open and closed it.. It was all dark inside.. And he remembered that obviously.. His beauutiful wife ain't here to lighten the darkness of his life.. She was in panchgani.. He  sighed and moved forward only to discover two hands encircling his waist and hugging him soo tightly.. 😳

'I missed you Samrat..! πŸ˜­
  said Gunjan almost in a chocking voice..

'Chashmish,...! 😲  Is that you..? OMG! You surprised me love.. I am sooo happy.. I missed you soo much !! ❀️  β€οΈ  But wait wait! Look at me! Why are you crying...?' He lit the lights on.. And cupped her face which was all teary eyed..

'Samrat... I dunno... I simply cant live without you..  I thought that i can manage to live without  you atleast for four days.. But its just too impossible for me. Thats why i arrived after three days instead of four.. I cant spend a single day without shouting at you.. Getting annoyed at you because of your carelessness.. πŸ˜† Loving you like as if  you are a gift from heaven  landed JUST for me.. 😍Your cute and adorable acts which makes me laugh as well as adore them.. ☺️ 😍  How can anybody HATE you...? You are MADE to be loved ONLY! 😍 😍 😍

He just let her speak.. Most of the times it was just him who spoke more and was expressive.. But after such a long time.. Gunjan opened her heart infront of him... 😳 He felt that there was no need for her to tell him these things because he already knew he inside and out.. 😳 But yeah.. Listening from her own mouth was definitely like music to his ears.. 😳 Awww.... MY ADORABLE AND CUTE WIFE! ☺️  ☺️

He wiped her tears and said quietly
.'I thought that when you will arrive then i will be ONLY getting cushions and brick brackets from you for the way i have spoiled our whole house.. πŸ˜†  But you always surprise me Mrs.Shergill.. ☺️ πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†  I am loving this sort of welcome.. 😎 Only the icing on the cake would be my welcome kiss.. 😈 ☺️ Are'nt you going to give me that too..? ' ☺️ ☺️

Gunjan hit him playfully on his chest while hugging him and he creased her hair.. Smiling.. 😳 

'You are too much Samrat..! πŸ€”  ☺️ πŸ˜† But I still LOVE you for that! ❀️ '

'Gunjan.. I know why you yell at me.. Its Because YOU care.. ☺️ 😍 😳 The one who actually cares for you has got that full right to express their anger and disappointment like you do.. 😳 And i have no complaints about it. 😳 Because my love for you INCREASES because of this.. 😳

'Aww.. Samrat...
' and she kissed him softly on his lips telling him that she is probably the happiest person on this planet to have a husband like SAMRAT in her life... 😳 He is the one in a million... 😳  And the BIGGEST thing that she hates about him is that she cant HATE HIM! 😳 He was made to love ONLY and he was all HERS..! ☺️ 😍😍

NOTE:
Do press the LIKE button if you liked it.. 😳  I know i am a pathetic writer...   πŸ˜† But just wanted to pen this idea of mine this time.. πŸ˜† so here it is.. Hope u liked it and hope i didnt bore you.. πŸ˜† 

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yeh me first😊

omg sumi this was amazingπŸ€—
loved it so much
and omg the part i loved the most was her list
i could imagine her saying each one of thoes things
starting of with anger then slowly melting away and finally ending of blushin really hard
lols loved all his bad habbits snoring🀣 asking for morning kiss😈
the amount of time he takes to get ready (well he does look good afterwords😍)
and the end talk was amazing sajan heart to heart cute talk loved it
it was just the cherry on top😳
really awsome os

love
tanzeel
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously the title of the PM scared me πŸ˜³
Well anyways awesome OS.☺️ πŸ˜
See MY samrat is so perfect πŸ˜Ž
I can imagine Gunjan.....Thats really adoring!
She can never hate him πŸ˜
And Samrat is understanding!
I love this OS.
Thanks for the pm and do write more πŸ€—
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yaar plz dont say u r a pathetic writer...
i dont know abt others bt pakka this ll b 1 thing 1 hate ABT U..πŸ˜†
jokes apart...u r an awesum writer and every1 in d forum knows that..πŸ˜‰
srsly yaar i loved this os of urs..everyday i hope that i wish u or aashi and some others also write an os and tpday in the mrng i gt a surprise..
it wass rilyy cutee and nice..
i loved each n evry bit of it..❀️

U R THE BEST...KEEP IT UP...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Sumera........that was so cute.........a completely new way of showing how inseperable and madly in love Sajan are...........very well written.πŸ‘

Swati
Edited by SwaNia_2 - 13 years ago
DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely awesome Mindblowing os SumπŸ˜ƒ
I enjoyed reading ur os😍Its simply sweet and cute☺️
and the title surprised me first but when i read it it was SuperbπŸ‘
Listing out 5 things u hate abt a person whom u love is difficult to say but Gunjan tried πŸ˜†Snoring is one habit which most wives get irritated🀣
U r an awesome writerπŸ‘πŸΌ
The last two lines of this os is really lyk an icing on the cake⭐️
Thanks for the pm
πŸ€—

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMGGG candy writing a OS😍 ...how can i resisit from commenting. A re for now...will be back with my reply after reading.πŸ˜ƒ
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
vow u said u r a bad riter
wrongπŸ‘
it vas best u done
oh GOD its very beautifully written n it vas simple yet intersting n a lighterone
it vas very gud os
make a gallery yaar πŸ˜‰
n do some more os
v r starving sajan
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a cute n beautiful one......πŸ˜πŸ€—
πŸ€—u hv written dis os so beautifully n u r saying that u r a pathetic writer???
no ways...u r completely wrong.....
n d best i liked about d os was "I YELL BECAUSE I CARE"....u added monaya angle in sajan story....that was so nice.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
πŸ‘n plz pm me whenever u write any ff...