favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey hi frendz ok all be ready fasting ur seat belts as today we are sitting on a rolocoster ride ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ok epi starts with maaji coming and opening that box with keys in it and unfortunately tashi watches that maago i dont know tashi was sleeping right and how come tashi came to that particular rooom following maji huhhhhh creatives should know or bhagwan jane and tashi khud i think its blooper yaar atleast they should have showed tashi listing some noise in corridar or tashi went for water out of room and saw somebody covering themselves and walking๐Ÿ˜ฒ ok and we see anu darling take the keys and handgs them at a back of a wall hanging and she leaves and cut our tashi jumps there and takes that key and  goes to the room and opens the door and she ses its really dark oh thank god atlast darwaja khulgaya some reliefe and she onns the torch and enters and starts to walk then the tourch goes off and tashi thinks why light gone and fels bad tashi darling better u would have kept charge to that ๐Ÿ˜‰ ok and another blooper tashi get a marchis in that dark room without light ๐Ÿ‘ any way she lights a candle and starts to see around and she finds some picture frames hanging to wall with full of dust on them then she goes near them and starts to wipe off she wipes off a pic then she sees a women in it with smile and i think tashi liked that as her face looked reviled then she goes to other one and also do the same thing and she see a male picture with pagda and in maharaja dressing may be he is arjuns great grand father and mom or grand father and mom any way she sees his pic and starts to think as his face looks soo femiliar to her and  she cant remember where she saw him then she see a box and opens it then she sees a group or family pic which was very old and again she see that man starts to remember then she sees another one and clean it and see that then she is hell shocked frendz even meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tadhatdhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it is non other than tashi mom pic and she thinks how come moms picture is here  and she takes that pic with her and sense somebody was outside that room and starts to leave with that pic and walks as usual somebody again hits tashi offcourse not somebody anu as they didnot show the face but we can expect and she falls down with the picture in her hand and they drag that pic from her then we see arjun comes running to tashi and takes her and keeps a bandage on her head then all family members were there in hall and tashi starts to tell arjun that she saw her mom pic in the room but as usual no body trust her as buas big mouth opens and tausa asks tashi to better go to pshycyatrist and take help then tashi try to defend her self then arjun yells at her and takes her to the closed room and as usual no body trust her and tashi starts to laugh like psychic then  bua tells she became mad in younger age and lets leave from here and tells everybody to leave and they leave then arjun asks tashi why is behaving like that then our anu darling tells arjun to take tashi to her room with soo innocent and concernd face but tashi recognise her and will not feel any happy with her words then arjun asks tashi why is she behaving like this then tashi was least interested to tell him anything and lanswers nothing and leaves then  tashi calls her dad and narrates the whole incident then her dad tells her not to worry as he wouldnot sent her to rajasthan and also tells her that he didnot tell one secret to her from day 1 as now its time to tell her then tashi asks what was that then he tells as he will tell her personally not on the phone as he will come to her then tashi warns her dad not to come to palace as again this ppl may creat a
any way come to point then we see tashi shocked by seeing anu and she remembers all old times  and happy moments with anu and she feels shocked oye tashi darling we even shocked scene then he tells her he will meet her in the hotel oberoy which is just infront of the palace  and she says ok then she calls rohan and tells him regarding her dad coming and meeting her in the hotel and asks him to not tell anybody anything then rohan tells ok and rohan gives some plan to tashi which we cant hear then we see tashi dad driving car and talking to him self that how could iam going to tell tashi regarding her moms story and how could he explain tashi the relation of her mom to that palace and that khandan๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ thank god some of mistry is reveld as it is some thing to do with tashi mom ok come to point he was driving then a jeep following him very closly as he tries to avoid it but it only comes back of him then he tries to escape but that jeep hits tashi dad and their was an accident to tashi dad then we see a mask man comes from jeep and he answers his mobile which was ringing  that job is done then we see our godmother anu smiling as after she listens that phone the phone...
in tomorrows precap
anu was burning tashi mom pic by saying now tashi ur past cant be reveld at all and we see tashi came from back by calling maaji....lets see what happens tomorrow
any way 50% of  mystry is reveld 50% is how is tashis mom related to haveli and this family,and
what is that  tashi dad want to tell tashi regarding her mom?
Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! thanks for the fab update :))

finally...the story is moving fwd!! but Adheer - I hope he's not dead :/
shamaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh my god, intersting, thanks
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh 206 veiws only 3 replays๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved the episode..!!! it ws indeed a rollercoaster ride..!!!!
i seriously hope Adheer is not dead!!!
N i knew it..Taashi's mom hd to do sumthin!!!!!!!!

I loved the precap also..!!! Lets c will Taashi find out or the Mom wud b smart enough to hide it !!!!!!
Lovin dis show!!!
superclub9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks favjassi.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ