Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Darine: hehe agree...will only have to watch to see how awesome it must have been...lemme try one more time if the vids works...

@Mac: Actually, i made only one avi so far...planning to make few more and post them all together! lol but anyone can use...and no idea, eager to watch it! Didn't hear about it yet so don't think it's aired yet!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

@Darine: hehe agree...will only have to watch to see how awesome it must have been...lemme try one more time if the vids works...

@Mac: Actually, i made only one avi so far...planning to make few more and post them all together! lol but anyone can use...and no idea, eager to watch it! Didn't hear about it yet so don't think it's aired yet!

Hehehe , okiesh LB Zainu ......n , today when I saw the tears rolling down the cheeks of R , I'm not blushed 2 admit that I felt like crushing him in a tight hug in my arms , my cousin looking at a plateful of food , not really touching any thing , her arms folded on her lap , she was upset too n my eyes were moist..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aww but iam sure he won't stuff too long. every dawn has a new day.
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
@Mac: Aww really...damn that's making me want to watch the episode so badly! *sigh* 
And totally agree Artemis (sorry, forgot your name?)
Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

@Mac: Aww really...damn that's making me want to watch the episode so badly! *sigh* 

And totally agree Artemis (sorry, forgot your name?)

Her name's Nici , though I call her my personal sun some times .😃
*4rom heaven* thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Her name's Nici , though I call her my personal sun some times .😃

Oh yeh!! Nici it is...Oops, my dead brain! 

Videos are working! ðŸ¥³right, gonna watch sangini and get off the net...laters!! :)
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Enjoy , I'm sure u'll find today's epi interesting n MIK mind blowing , n there's this romantic moment between Ram n G at the end of the epi .....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Okie Zainu , me going now .....Let me know how u found today's epi , okiesh ? N , GB n GN n TC n till tomorrow , feel the epi , feel the magic that is RG..
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Amazing......................... that is MIK . This autowallah is a mind blowing one , driving along stealing hearts moving them , Feel like consoling him. thanks king of our hearts. for giving performances that outclass the previous ones
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can u do this ?small things and big effect. U have just become another autowallah on the streets well experience. Loved the lal rumal and how Rudra used it.  Quite interesting one.