Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Ijjat, my comments in purple dear😊
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hi good moning to all crazies . Are yo saw the new promo . It's heartbreaking . Please teel something about the promo . Hima what's your prediction about the promo . Is baby's life in danger .

dont think anything will happen to baby or Geet.. thats just CV's trying to scare us... especially in light of the promise that Maan made to Geet (at her insistence) to save baby if the ever had to choose betweem Geet and baby...

orginally posted by rajeev the best

me too think nothing will happen to geet or the baby but my question is will the marriage happen do we have to wait for the 12 days kasam.......

Marriage will happen but no SR because after brij attack baby's life will be danger and geet's ka kasam ka motabek  Maan  baby ko kuch nahi hone denga . So to save baby Geet's life will be danger and there will no Sr . We will wait for SR for long time
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi good moning to all crazies . Are yo saw the new promo . It's heartbreaking . Please teel something about the promo . Hima what's your prediction about the promo . Is baby's life in danger .

Oh Sumona, I read about the promo too, didn't see it yet, but they say that Brij shoots Geet and Maan shouting with pain in his eyes, will watch promo as soon as I go home but guys please clarify what was in the promo.

Don't worry dear, I don't think anything will happen to Geet, as long as as Maan is with her, but I'm still scaredπŸ˜•
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

dont think anything will happen to baby or Geet.. thats just CV's trying to scare us... especially in light of the promise that Maan made to Geet (at her insistence) to save baby if the ever had to choose betweem Geet and baby...

Yeah you're right izzat, CV's scaring us, that's what I think too also the news articles & SBB & SBS says that Maan will overcome all dangers, save Geet and they get married. I think Brij will be in big trouble my prediction is that he'll die
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

shaadi was awesome.aash. got to meet all my frinds from chennai ( i was working there before)... it was the travel that tired me i was travelling alone... but the return trip was too good!! enjoyed a lot!!!

i am ready for today evening krazy report nowπŸ˜† ( oh god how will i spent my time till 9.30 at offfice today)

with that mgr hovering around me like a bumble bee!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i jsut saw a sbs part!!!
lagtha hain maan ko dande padne wali  hain apne queen se

Oh that I want to see too......maan getting it from Geet. Glad you had fun at the wedding, now you can gear up to have fun at the Maaneet wedding.....I'm at office too......can't wait to go home to watch the SBS and the evening episode😊
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

orginally posted by rajeev the best

me too think nothing will happen to geet or the baby but my question is will the marriage happen do we have to wait for the 12 days kasam.......

Marriage will happen but no SR because after brij attack baby's life will be danger and geet's ka kasam ka motabek  Maan  baby ko kuch nahi hone denga . So to save baby Geet's life will be danger and there will no Sr . We will wait for SR for long time

Oh please don't say that, now I'm really scaredπŸ˜•
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh please don't say that, now I'm really scaredπŸ˜•

nothing will happen to Geet as long as MSK is alive...
as for marriage, it should happen by Saturday, or else CV's
dont know about SR, if it were any other show i would say that SR will not happen for the next 20 (serial) years... but Geet was, is & always will be different... so fingers crossed...
if SR doesnt happen also, we can always use our imagination, which is in fact better than what they will show us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

nothing will happen to Geet as long as MSK is alive...
as for marriage, it should happen by Saturday, or else CV's
dont know about SR, if it were any other show i would say that SR will not happen for the next 20 (serial) years... but Geet was, is & always will be different... so fingers crossed...
if SR doesnt happen also, we can always use our imagination, which is in fact better than what they will show us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I agree, anyway that's what we did till now, use our imaginations & I think you are writing the SR sequence we can use that and Dew's FF to help us out;

Jokes apart, I know till our Sher is there nothing will happen to Geet but watching something like this is going to be painful; poor Maaneet everytime they have to fight for their love and happiness, nothing comes easily to themConfused
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

I agree, anyway that's what we did till now, use our imaginations & I think you are writing the SR sequence we can use that and Dew's FF to help us out;

Jokes apart, I know till our Sher is there nothing will happen to Geet but watching something like this is going to be painful; poor Maaneet everytime they have to fight for their love and happiness, nothing comes easily to themπŸ˜•

i know.. its sad that their happiness lasts for such a short while..  πŸ˜” but lets hope that after marriage their sadness lasts for a short time πŸ˜‰

am working on SR sequence... its taking me longer than i thought cox i want there to be everything that we wanted to happen 😳😳
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dont worry crazians  SR will happen but need time .  So  we should  use our imaginations .