Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diva_Me thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS6VbQ1t0wg[/YOUTUBE]
For Sonu( thanx Sonu 4 suggesting the song coz its jst too romantic n brought back soo many happy childhood memories😳) - Made this one on 3rd Jan

I so love this mix. Its
very soulful and heart touching. The scenes along with the melodious song is surely affecting my senses. I remember the first time I watched this mix I couldn't stop smiling. Its so romantic. Even I re-watched it 10 times or even more. This  mix is superb I love MiChi mixes on slow melodious evergreen romantic songs and yours is a winner. The scenes are so perfectly placed. It seemed the song was meant for these scenes or the scenes were meant for this song.The scene the song and the situation that you showed of MiChi's silent love and their eye locks is commendable.

Diva_Me thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTl_lmO1jYI[/YOUTUBE]
Made this one at midnite πŸ˜† The song is my Fav Paas Aao by Sona(Close-up Jiggle πŸ˜†)

I LOVE it!!!! Its amazing and so cute n romantic. I am in love with this song. The editing in just PERFECT. I love the part Khusboo teri pheli hawa pe part n also the ending when he picks her up in his arms the music at that time just makes the moment moreee romantic n special.  plsss can u make another ShaChi mix for me 😳

Diva_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4_michi

Dis is d 2nd mix  well its not a proper mix made it in jst couple of minutes widout putting much thought. Its jst my fav scene on a song...
Anyways Hope u njoy it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8aLaQeGlA[/YOUTUBE]

I thoroughly njoyed it. How can you say its not a proper mix. Its too good dear I felt like watching a movie scene. The mix is soo hot n passionate. I love the song and even like the original video of the song but while watching it the original didn't crossed my mind. I love the fact that you used MiChi's scene from the Ayesha's ghost track and edited all Ayesha's face frm it. After editing it looks such a romantic n hot MiChi scene😳 This mix is SUPERBBB!!!!!!⭐️

Diva_Me thumbnail

Made des  VMs sumtime back but didn't to post it here 😳
I made dis mix for Nivi...hope u all lyk it 😊
Well I made dis one in a hurry so der r lots of mistakes n glitches n d transitions betn scenes cud hv been better but hope u all lyk d mix πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVg4Z8juqV4[/YOUTUBE]

AWESOME!!!!God the intro and the starting is just superb ⭐️ hats off to you galπŸ‘πŸ‘.  The whole mix was a master piece I can't stop watching it. I like the fact that apart from using new editing style you still focused on MiChi's love.It was sort of like a story,I like how you narrated it 😳Its so different from other mixes made on salaam-e-isqh. U focused on the MiChi's love story and that's the highlight. From the blossoming of their love to their engagement then marriage and then the happily ever after it was just amazing.the scene at 1:33 is so good, I felt like the music is coming from them only. The scenes and song are so apt and you have edited the song too rightπŸ˜‰ and it all fitted in perfectly. I didn't find a scene which seemed out of place. The part of Ase Jaadoo na daal ve was so cute and felt like I was watching a movie.  
I love the ending where one after the other multiple videos came in a single frame and then isqh was written with a blue sparkly thing coming in it.
How did you do it,if possible make a video tut for it and also for how you used multiple videos in one single frame, there are no useful tuts for it.
One more request plsss make a ShaChi/MiChi mx for me too😳 After watching this mix I so want you to make a mix for me cos if this is how you make mixes on request then I so want to request u more and more mixes 😳 πŸ˜†n if you do then plss write my name also the way you have written Nivi's name in the starting its so freaking beautiful and also cool.I promise I will give and write VERY GOOD comments for you everywhereπŸ˜‰. LMAO I sound like a despo and full besharam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: renurenu

Hey Pri !!!!!

jst saw the Mixes,...
well done , they were fantastic,   jst loved them , esp Rasiya , as its one of my fav songs
you have blended the scenes and the song very well ,
great  job Pri, πŸ‘
do keep up the good work .

Thanx Renu for such wonderful comments πŸ€—
I m sooo vry happy dat u liked my mixes πŸ˜ƒ
Even I luv d song rasiya ❀️ n I knw y most of d MiChians luv d mix more πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Thanx once again hun πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Persephone_Pri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva_Me

I have seen all your mixes on Youtube and they all are too good. Simply superb πŸ‘. Your mixes are not at all amateurish they are very good and with each mix you have improved. Your recent mix is as good as a professional's.  Its good to see that even after 2 years of the show being complete you guys are still making mixes on them. It some how keeps the show alive and its also good for people like me who just can't get over with the show.

Thanx sooo much hun πŸ€— I m lovinggg ur comments ❀️ 😳
lol I dnt think my mixes r dat professional 😳 I still hv a long way to go..
Well actually I started making mixes last yr around oct-nov wen d show was finished n forgotten so sadly der r vry few takers of MiChi mixes  😭 anyways I luv making mixes on MiChi n as u said it helps to keep d essence of our fav show n jodi alive πŸ˜ƒ
But I dnt think I will b making dem any more
Anyways I luved ur comments, wen it comes to comments I m quite greedy πŸ˜› n I can see u hv commented on my each n evry mix 😲 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so thanxxx so much hun will surely reply ( I m quite lazy 😳 so I will take my time in giving d replies 😳)

Once again thanx a lottt sweetie πŸ€—

😳😭

Diva_Me thumbnail

Thanx sooo much hun πŸ€— I m lovinggg ur comments ❀️ 😳
lol I dnt think my mixes r dat professional 😳 I still hv a long way to go..
Well actually I started making mixes last yr around oct-nov wen d show was finished n forgotten so sadly der r vry few takers of MiChi mixes  😭 anyways I luv making mixes on MiChi n as u said it helps to keep d essence of our fav show n jodi alive πŸ˜ƒ
But I dnt think I will b making dem any more
Anyways I luved ur comments, wen it comes to comments I m quite greedy πŸ˜› n I can see u hv commented on my each n evry mix πŸ˜ƒ so thanxxx so much hun will surely reply ( I m quite lazy 😳 so I will take my time in giving d replies 😳)

Once again thanx a lottt sweetie πŸ€—

😳😭

I am waiting for your replies πŸ˜‰ But why won't you make mixes now. I love your mixes they are really good.please make more mixes n can you make a mix for me
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey pri fantastic job sweety.. keep making moreee
Persephone_Pri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva_Me

This one doesn't even seem like your first mix!!!!! I freaking love it. Its just tooo romantic n also the scenes are so apt for the song. BRILLIANT  πŸ‘β­οΈ  I love this song and the starting of your mix and the text you have written is so romantic. I love this mix

Awww dats too kind of u to say dat 😳😳😳😳😳...dis song is vry romantic n MiChi makes it even more romantic ❀️ ❀️
I m sooo happy u lyked my 1st ever mix...its
vry close to my heart
Persephone_Pri thumbnail

GUd dat u didnt find anything bad in d mix πŸ˜‰ but I definitely made sum goof ups 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Thanxxx dear 4 ur wonderful comments dey really made my day πŸ˜ƒ