y doesn't shweta give some money to seema ji

gehna2004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰ hey hey  shweta fans , plz don't start bashing me  ,but I was just wondering  that all her interviews says seema ji needed  more , she wanted her to win n blah , so that made me think  , ok why don't u give  some of it now  , if u  feel so much for her n wanted her to win ,😊
kahin  haathi key daant khaney key  aur or dikhaney key aur  tho nahiπŸ˜†,, I mean I m happy  she won but saying all this  w/o meaning it  is surely  a publicity  , no ?????? , what do u souls thinkπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed.... A few lacs from a crore wont hurt...... 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samFan

Agreed.... A few lacs from a crore wont hurt...... 

she is already giving some to Abhinomore and Raja...aur kitno mein bategi πŸ˜†
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
catch 22 people

if she gives and mentions it - then people will say she is doing it for publicity...πŸ˜”

if she gives and doesn't talk about it - then people will say why didn't she give...πŸ˜”

and if she talks about it, maybe she is giving her some much needed publicity to attract sponsors etc...being in the industry for so long, she knows how to make things work ...maybe there is something happening and we just don't know about it.

as always i will give her the benefit of doubt!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If she plan to give money or she plan to help to anyone!!!..........Why she should tell openly to media....????????

gehna2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rgattu

catch 22 people

if she gives and mentions it - then people will say she is doing it for publicity...πŸ˜”

if she gives and doesn't talk about it - then people will say why didn't she give...πŸ˜”

and if she talks about it, maybe she is giving her some much needed publicity to attract sponsors etc...being in the industry for so long, she knows how to make things work ...maybe there is something happening and we just don't know about it.

as always i will give her the benefit of doubt!

πŸ˜‰  seriously  if she gives n get  publicity  it indeed is good for both parties,  then ppl. will still appreciate whatever she  gives  n ofcourse seema ji will be indebt to her for whole life n................ how come  u say  she gives n doesn't talk............................., here question is she is not giving n u say as if u  know she gave n  din''t tell which is  null  n void becoz thing is  she neither gave but  trying to act mahaan  n generous......................
 attracting sponsors , heheheheh charity always  begins at  home , let wait n see how she  promotes her seema ji  as herself she is established actress n producer as well........................ dekhtein hai , let's see how she uses her contacts n all to get some work  for seema ji , dekhtein hai  kya shweta sach mein dil ki bhi  big boss hain ki  khali publicity crazy  πŸ˜†
gehna2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

If she plan to give money or she plan to help to anyone!!!..........Why she should tell openly to media....????????

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then  y  is she openly  telling media abt seema ji , is she working as PR to seema ji's  monetary needs , unki charity fund raiser  hain ,  mentioning  her kitchen  budget, seema ji never made claims of her poverty  n all , inko  fir itna  dukh dard hain tho kuch kerti n nah ,  bolne sey kya  hota hai , she deserved n she is poor .................blah
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think, she will give some money to seema.. but it is better to give money to a needed person without knowing another person...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
She cant.... Because she has a Naamuraad bhikhmanga ex-husband who needs all her money as alimony 🀣

The day she will get rid of that beggar, she will give it a thought πŸ˜ƒ
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gehna2004

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† then  y  is she openly  telling media abt seema ji , is she working as PR to seema ji's  monetary needs , unki charity fund raiser  hain ,  mentioning  her kitchen  budget, seema ji never made claims of her poverty  n all , inko  fir itna  dukh dard hain tho kuch kerti n nah ,  bolne sey kya  hota hai , she deserved n she is poor .................blah

We can express any kind of feeling or dard or emotion about anything.....πŸ˜†