Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Trust

So what happened? Come on tell me..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take..
Khaka ask daksh's family not to interfere in his family. Then he ask for new fridge. Rohini shouts at him. But daksh dad tell the mechanic to place the new fridge in khaka's kitchen. Oh yeah in between khaka says that he wont even consider marrying off his daughter. Roh and sankhet blames aayi.. Naina feels bad. Thats part1
saina01 thumbnail
Edge

Yeh kaka bhi na! I don't like him at all.. Oh I've stopped watching SNS.. Can't go through the torture anymore..lol
Rafeal. thumbnail
Elegant
part 2 : akushi( is that her nam?) is crying and daksh consoles her. She ask Daksh to marry her off to anyone, so that she can get away frm khaka.. Then she tells D that its coz of naina that pblm started. She xplains that naina gave the idea of fridge
saina01 thumbnail
Trick

Her name's akriti.. I've leart it by heart now coz of the number of times kaka calls her..lol..oh no! Daksh is gonna fight with naina now.. Am sure she's already feeling bad about all this..
Rafeal. thumbnail
Klose
khaki comes to naina's room to get her clothes to give to dhobi. Naina ask for forgivns. But khaki says that she is the one to blame coz she knew her hubby while naina didnt. Then she puts in gud word for D n family. Khaka shouts for khaki and Akriti. Khaki goes away and Naina decides to apologise to aayi
saina01 thumbnail
Endless..

Poor ayi.. She is always being insulted.. I wonder when naina will stand up for her..
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Smart!!>..:d...
Hey Fiza,and Jakebhai!!>...:D....
saina01 thumbnail
Trunker..

Hey meenu.. How are you sweetie?
Rafeal. thumbnail
baba and ayi room. Baba ask ayi why khaki is being rude? Whether staying under same roof was a bad decision? Naina hears this and decide to do somethng. She loudly talks on phone as if her mom was scolding her. Aayi and baba come out and tells her that her mom loves her thats y she scolded. And naina says advice them bak.. Aayi baba impressed and ask her to join them in their room.
Hi meanu