just sharing a thought???

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when GHSP began in april,the project seemed to have a good budget etc,maan's office,khurana mansion,even the outhouse had a lavish decor looked as if belonged to a big business tycoon but lately although the shoe has won hearts all over,trps are also good,shoe in no one online and on starone channel,i feel production house is no more taking care ov maintaing the same standards as far as the sets are concerned dont u all feel tat ?😲
like for eg maaneet wedding shud have been a grand occassion like all the wedding sequences shown in other serials,it was supposed to be the weddin ov the hottest onsceern couple but its not being shown so special,sangeet sequence was just ok i mean i was expecting other celebs performing,maaneet in expensive costumes etc the whole sequence shot at a nice location like the inaugeration party shown earlier in the show (KURBAN HUA TYPES😕  )BUT ITS NOT AS magical as it shud have been dunnu wats the reason😕,wedding sequences in other shows are shown to be grand ceremonies(yeh rishta kia kehlata hai,sanjog se bani sangni etc )then why not in GHSP😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
looks like no one's interested to comment😕
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess this shw belongs only to maaneet and other charactersand i would love to see as it is , other stars sharing screen space for dream wedding , we wll not be able to enjoy the hottest pair as we would love to..... maaneet  maaneet maaneet and only maaneet.
untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

I guess this shw belongs only to maaneet and other charactersand i would love to see as it is , other stars sharing screen space for dream wedding , we wll not be able to enjoy the hottest pair as we would love to..... maaneet  maaneet maaneet and only maaneet.

yeah but only for the wedding sequence,just to make it look as grand as possible,good sets ,expensive costumes can be used,one ov the cameos cud have performed😊
yaar i completelly agree with u there is no magic every scene is in the mansion decoration seems ok even dresses are too cheap sorry to say geet dress was not at all good annie dress far better than geet i don't know geet dresses are worst in every special occastion but maan dress was good.
no budget what'so ever 
nilo12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not only the marriage even maan's office room and other places they shown are not attractive as before
untamedtigress thumbnail
earlier maan's office was as good as the owner himself,i miss the old office set plus have u noticed wen geet first went to stay at maan's outhouse the kitchen they had shown was so good looked like belonging to MAAN SINGH KHURANA but the kitchen at the mansion shud have been better but it looked really bad no cooking range no proper utensils i mean we are not fools sometimes these flaws become unbearable🤢,even maan's clothes he needs to change his wardrobe yar he needs new dress😭,atleast the wedding costumes cud have been better😕
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u sana....they should work upon this...in other seriol they invest a lot and being MSK buisiness tycoon..wedding should be very grand!!!...even their costume is not so great...

pls pls pls CVs don this to our maneet...we want to beheld the great marriage ever!!!

hey sana dear!! belated happy b'day...!!

i hope ur exam gone well and u rock!!!

love u dear and missed u  these days a lot..!!!

untamedtigress thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

i totally agree wid u sana....they should work upon this...in other seriol they invest a lot and being MSK buisiness tycoon..wedding should be very grand!!!...even their costume is not so great...

pls pls pls CVs don this to our maneet...we want to beheld the great marriage ever!!!

hey sana dear!! belated happy b'day...!!

i hope ur exam gone well and u rock!!!

love u dear and missed u  these days a lot..!!!

tat was just the first exam dear ill be getting free end ov jan🤢🤢🤢🤢miss u lot
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I agree!
Star one shud call other celebs from other shows to maaneet wedding!!
We want the best weddign and the best sequences EVER!!
PLZ cvss you promised us to give the best wedding so plzz do dat
But itz not dat bad tho
Although yes i really really want the wedding to be grand!! I mean itz MSK such a BIG business tycoon n his wedding shud be GRAND!