Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part..........loved it...........it was hot romantic...........waiting for them to break their kamoshi😆
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOVED IT....WANT TO SEE BOTH SAYING I LOVE YOU TOGETHER...UPDATE SOON
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...!!!

SPEECH LESS to say anything...!!!

and the precap like wavo...wen u going to update...!!!

don take long to update this time....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it ,loved it,loved it how can u write so ........ ahems 😳 plz continue soon
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaay!!! its back to geet's mayka now...hehehe.. yaha bhi baaz nahi aate hain dono lovebirds...hehehe... nice part and i know i know they will say ILU before she leaves for her exams...hehehe...lets cee what u have in store for us..bechari geet kya padhai hoti hogi uski..with a hot hubby like maaniepoo...!!!
great work keep it up!!!
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...........continue soon....................their khamoshi is just awesome.....................
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.They are so sweet they convey so much to each other in their silence.Thank you for the update.
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved it.....
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe these two cant stay away frommeach other always craving for each other and awe geet tries to stay mad at him but she can't and now she's jealous of rajji because he talks to her properly which gee craves for him to do with her but their khamosh love for each other comes in the way anyways great update and awe loving the precap can't wait 😊
divareena thumbnail

aww Geet really loves maan. me love how rajji did their aarti, so sweet. Lool geet the reason maan was avoiding looking at you until you are alone as he would have not been able to control himself. He loves you very much as Geet finds out when they are alone.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Aww love how maan dresses geet every day, so sweet.☺️☺️👏👏👏 Aww geet wants maan to talk with her and laugh with her like he does with rajji.