*GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - 3* - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Rati: It is his smile. He has a broad and cute smile. When I see his smile my anger vanishes....  😍

Arjun: Khuda Jaane' from the film Bachna Ae Haseeno as it is her favorite song. This song always reminds me of her as she likes this song and I have heard this song very often with her. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
W*H is happening here.................god will punish u all..............for drooling without me...........wait and watch..............justice will be served............

in between.............plz go and drool on MN ki shaadi also.................plz

aaj uski century karni hai
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arjun: Arjun: She is nice but she gets hyper and extra sensitive at times. She gets upset with me about minor things and I have to try hard to change her mood. Whenever she gets upset I have to plead for atleast 30 minutes before she relents.

😆😆😆

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: annie07

W*H is happening here.................god will punish u all..............for drooling without me...........wait and watch..............justice will be served............

in between.............plz go and drool on MN ki shaadi also.................plz

aaj uski century karni hai

🤣🤣

can't say anything as of now.............!!!🤣
annie07 thumbnail
@ that picture..........picture mein bhi they look so chemistrilicious..........

her hands look so perfect on his shoulder.... 😍
Enemies ho tou aise warna na hoo..... 

Annie justice will be done..... coz god is doing that wait and watch for more  😛😛😛 🤣 Smajhdaar ko ishara kafi... LMAO 
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO annie u crack me up wid justice line... 😉🤣
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
ok.......some emo moments...............i m really missing ArTi!!!!😭
hasi-mazak is fine........but i do miss them like hell..........
annie07 thumbnail
haha nidzy...........i knw...........i knw God is doing that...........

tabhi to Mayank ko Nupur mili, Chandu ko Chandni milegi.................... aur...................lol.....................kuch na kaho...............kuch bhi na kaho...........
Mou. thumbnail
rofllllllllllllllll annieeeeeee.i m gonna shout from my roof top..mujhe bhi insaaf chahiye..u ppl  posting arti pics here & making me insane..GOD will punish u for that!!!!!!