Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

being rati's husband ONSCREEN he wished us Happy Holi on her behalf too........cho shweet....................😳🤣

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want a show made on rati.....baba aiso var dhundo.....with someone in its lead hero's role.....you know  na who....😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Ahhh ITA hosting...i wish we get to see ArTi hosting again soon...Rati has expressed her desire to Host and do reality shows for now....Arjun loves hosting as well....so why not come together "onscreen" and "onstage" and entertain fans? already arjun will get loads of scope to grow....now that he is in a new show....kabhi toh humarey dreams ko bhi grow karne do...😊

Hosting is a good choice because both of them r awsome connecting with people 😛
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail

i want a show made on rati.....baba aiso var dhundo.....with someone in its lead hero's role.....you know  na who....😆

kyu nahi kyu nahi ....🤣
-Rinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

just love the glances they share................😍

what is there in their eyes...its just magic....is it just me or do they actually look like they are made to stare at each other...'onscreen'....😆
DoNotMind thumbnail

haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......i can stare at this pic for hr n hrs....😍😍😍😍
-Rinky- thumbnail

rati always wears these repetitive salwars that almost look like Rags...but the lady's expressions..mashallah....how does she do it? 

DoNotMind thumbnail
rinky offcourse they are made to stare at each other.......onscreen to hai hi........
but offscreen bhi kam nahin..............🤣
🤣
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

rati always wears these repetitive salwars that almost look like Rags...but the lady's expressions..mashallah....how does she do it? 

I know she always wore repetitive cloths..but dark color suite  sutied her very welll.. her acting and expressions always overpowered her costumes ( her cosutume never bothered me ) ..... she never bothered about her costumes at all.. but she looked awsome whateve she wore in MJHT ... i wanted to see her in Sareee though aftr her marriage .. but its okay ..Even in Sajda.. plain white saree.. no jewellry apart from mangalsutra and bangles awsome
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago