Rasam Track (should this be the end)

Poll

Once Rasam get together, do you think the track should end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is just a general pole. I kept it as no discussions to avoid wars, but somehow people can still comment.

Please remember, along with Shanak, RBO is also about Khandelwals, Natasha, her dad, now Sunny. 
The story revolves around SHANAK and their family (families if we can go back to Dhulwadi) 
Once Sunny enters, shanak and khandelwals will be enough for the show.
Will the new love story have space in the 20 mins worth of daily soap?

Edited by IFsKhanak - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice post di! I think yes.....kyunki they'll pretty much remain the second leads....moreover theyve to develop their story....toh i think they'll get their due screen time and space....

Sunny is being such a darkness for all the couples
IFsKhanak thumbnail
i dont think they'll get enough screen space..
1-2 minutes per day?
is that enough for the fans who do want to watch them?
because even now, they show khanak handling the show.

So maybe they should be freed to do other shows 

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They are just a track another factor in Shanak life... once shaan and rahul become friends and rasam patch up and marry.. I think yeah the track should end ( no offence to their fans just my POV). RBO is abt ShanakπŸ˜ƒ
prerna18 thumbnail
Noooooooooooooo....... They end RASAM and I'm out of here.... Mayankaa have done a great job in whatever they have got... If anybody needs to be thrown out is the looser cvs..... Who couldn't live upto mayankaa.... I am not interested in watching any body new entering..... I don't want to watch d show if Mayankaa ends... Cvs better do something better with mayankaa... Look cvs what have u done to a brilliant pair and two super popular stars Manish and priyanka.... People are daring to post or even talking about mayankaa going out of RBO....
SHAME ON CVS....
-Deepali- thumbnail
Agree with bona
They are just a track another factor in Shanak life... once shaan and rahul become friends and rasam patch up and marry.. I think yeah the track should end
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Agree...No point dragging....Just get done with it and move on....Manish should find a new show for himself as a lead...so his fans are not dissapointed😊. !!

M kinda excited about the new track.....Lets see what Sunny has in store for SHANAK !! 

@Prerna - Noooooooooooooo....... They end RASAM and I'm out of here.... Mayankaa have done a great job in whatever they have got... If anybody needs to be thrown out is the looser cvs..... Who couldn't live upto mayankaa.... I am not interested in watching any body new entering..... I don't want to watch d show if Mayankaa ends... Cvs better do something better with mayankaa... Look cvs what have u done to a brilliant pair and two super popular stars Manish and priyanka.... People are daring to post or even talking about mayankaa going out of RBO....
SHAME ON CVS....

U might wanna watch your words......Btw, If CVS can go ahead and sidetrack the main leads at times then side-tracks and character actors have no standing !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So do not insult people and provoke them to actually "DARE".....Else the result will be a copy-paste of a recently off air show forum of star one. This forum(in comparison to others on IF)  has been very patient with new entries and you should acknowledge and thank the members for that.

Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
vandu

i'm so glad to see u back

*tears in eyes*

where were u πŸ€—πŸ€—

seems like everyone's back now
KT you veena rushad suraj

karishma and natasha left πŸ€£
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awwww Teech !! *Hugsssss and Muahz*
Had gone off on a mini-break to the peaceful Kerala Backwaters for the New Years !!

Yeah....KT took off coz he knew I was not gonna be here from 26th dec to watch the show....So I specially told him that I'd be back in time to watch the episode on 7th jan....And he better be there....So he came back and shot on 6th so that I dont miss him at all when I resume watching the show !! LOL !!

Ufff....."Ye Ladka Haaye Allah kaisa hai deewana".....!! Mere liye kuch bhi karega....! M his "One True Love"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!! *Wicked Wink*
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
not a chance..... rasam track should not end..... it should never end.... i am here for rasam too.... and i will also stop watching the show if rasam goes out...

@togepe30  lets respect prerna18's sentiments.... i myself am a big mayankaa fan and they are really doing a good job as actors and are fantastic lookers.... their entry really added value to the show.... if u check the mayankaa AT.... the first thread finished 150 pages in not even a week... thats a record in itself as i dont think this has ever happened on RBO forum atleast.... 
so what went wrong..... CVs...... they goofed up big time with the rasam story their costumes etc.... so y should manish and priyankaa fans have to bear missing them onsreen till they sign a new show.... and mayankaa is a very hot couple i surely want to watch them together.....
instead of hoping they exit lets hope CVs do some justice to RASAM track.....
lets take it all in good spirit and respect rasam fans as much as they respect shanak fans.....