HardCore22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I think it was not necessary for Kashmira to come on stage in the middle of the show and say that she did not agree with Krushna's elimination. She said that always the popular faces get eliminated early. How does she know Krushna is a popular face. None of the other celebrities made a fuss over their elimination. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kashmera just wants attention, she is out of limelight for long now, and she has no hopes of coming back... and she has gone Rakhi way for getting attention... no importance should be given to her... 
priya185 thumbnail
she always does this
she said the same thing when she was eliminate din NB
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
its nothing new about her...I still wonder how Krushna puts up with her
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ugh shes worse then Rakhi in my opinion 
=/ 

attention hoochie. 

i dont get what Krushna sees in her
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Better stay aloof to all this...I honestly won't give a damn to what she says...listen from one ear and take it out off the other...because everyone knows she doesn't have any point to make.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did she pull away Krushna this time too??? She did the same in NB and yanked him away from the stage...it was pretty rude...but these ladies go to any length to get some limelight...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HardCore22

Hey guys, I think it was not necessary for Kashmira to come on stage in the middle of the show and say that she did not agree with Krushna's elimination. She said that always the popular faces get eliminated early. How does she know Krushna is a popular face. None of the other celebrities made a fuss over their elimination. What do you think?

I think that when Krushna signed up for JDJ his contract stated that if he got eliminated his girlfriend would do some drama to spark buzz and controversy. Now everyone will watch the episode to see what Kashmira does.

So yes it was necessary, contract mei tha bhai. 😆
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have never liked kashmera's behaviour in any of her reality shows.....but personalities like her give spice to reality shows. Therefore she's always seen playing an important role in most of the reality shows on tv. I personally find her forthrightness a gimmick.

Wished this year's JDJ was controversy less and specially with madhuri involved in the show.....hoped and even expected no tamasha.

But i guess every Reality show comes with lil dose of crassness. So come Monday......am gonna bear you kashmera shah!     
priya185 thumbnail
I still dont think shes as bad as Rakhi :P