Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love diplomatic log,coz main khud bohot bari diplomatic hu lol isme exposed honeki kya hain,kisika khoon kardiya kya?lol phunny log
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdost

Ashmit's Life is made by and in BB....now he needs to get a Life for sure.....psycho...

kahin aag lag gayi hai fir breigade bulaoπŸ˜†
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Why is it so hard for ST to admit that shes a diplomat? Does she think its a bad thing or prlly feels guilty . Ashmit was so right, ST ki bolti band kardi lol 

Originally posted by: anna143

Why is it so hard for ST to admit that shes a diplomat? Does she think its a bad thing or prlly feels guilty . Ashmit was so right, ST ki bolti band kardi lol 

she is not maybe

she is trying not to hurt dolly and avoid fight on last day
that what Bigg Boss wants u know

Last time she named DOlly for eviction, u know what happened.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _adyy_

jama nahin...try again...

ms diplomat exposed though
🀣

Nahi jamta to na jamey bhai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mai yahaan kisi ko yahaan jamaney nai aya.. bus apna POV share kia hai..😊
_adyy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

kya isliye ST ne Ashmit ko bhi perfact man kaha tha😑😭😭.............ST ne kya-kya nahi kiya Ashmit ke liye,usko n Sara ki ladai khatam karne me help ki(she deserves UN peace award for this😳).............n Ashmit ko dekho,sabke saamne pol khol di😭😭

ganda bacha ashmit

but mast hai apna mms baba
🀣
_adyy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Nahi jamta to na jamey bhai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mai yahaan kisi ko yahaan jamaney nai aya.. bus apna POV share kia hai..😊

app bhi thore diplomat ban rahe ho 🀣
_adyy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky no1

I love diplomatic log,coz main khud bohot bari diplomatic hu lol isme exposed honeki kya hain,kisika khoon kardiya kya?lol phunny log

I already told nothing wrong in being diplomatic, but despite of being diplomatic n not accepting is wrong, thats issue with shweta.

thats why exposed πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe bigg boss ne aayshmit ko hero banai diya ST ko diplomatic bulwake pura exposed kardiya ST ka 🀣🀣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lathi.. I know hun..😳

And I can vouch on that what I know abt her since all these yrs.. I know she was not diplomatic.. And I agree that she says what she feels.. But the problem is, she says what she feels at THAT point of time..πŸ˜‰.. For an example.. in 2006, she said her fav couple is Rajiv-Amna.. in 2007, she said her fav couple is Ronit and herself.. in 2008, she said her fav couple is Kiran-SakshiπŸ˜ƒ.. U can see she was not being diplomatic anytime.. But her preferences and choices keep changing and she says what she's feeling at that timeπŸ˜†

This is something which really amuse me a lotπŸ˜† U can say this is one of the reason why i am her fan.. Because she doesnt have any personal grudge against anyone.. Today she is cursing someone.. Tomo she will again be ok with him/herπŸ˜† She forgives and forgets doesnt care much abt people who dont really mean to her..πŸ˜‰

oh!! i don't know anything about her.. interesting to read what you wrote.. it look like she got a progressive mentality.. progressing according to the time and situations.. then i must also say she is intelligent,  put up with so many in the house and managing to survive so long is indeed a skillful act..