Dollwa's opinion about MIRCHI - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Nind you are back :) gr8 aur tumne apna hw kiya ke nahi?

Ab is forum mein mujhe Masterni ka khitaab mila hai, to maine socha ki kuchh fayda utha liya jaye.

Everyone who doesn't do their homework will get an imposition to write. LOL
Edited by prernazz - 13 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How many people bring up the sentance (main apne baap ke nehi suni)😕...its good its not everyone who listen to their baap...woh apni maa ki suni hogi😆

And being vulgar...someone is saying sooo many shits about ur personal life and u just stand there and listen i think kisi ka bhi deemagh karabh hoga...akhir hum sare insaan hai yaar...shweta ki toh aur hogi kyon ke woh mata jhi hai ok!!!😡😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prernazz

Now you are the true diplomat, sazaa se bach gayi itni asaani se.

😆😆😆😆😳

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i dont like anyone... and i dont give logical reasons on the forum where no one knows the meaning of logic..😃.. thank u very much

Jessie i knoww u like me...😆😆

Arre  come on play along na, it's fun. We are not asking you to like anyone here, we are asking you to stop disliking. And seriously once you play the devil's advocate about the person you hate the most, you'll find your hatred disappearing.

Aur is thread mein logic chalta nahi daudta hai. We want you to be objective and dispassionate and logical here. Isse zyada kya chahiye.

pretty please?

PS: Itna to maine apne pichle 8 bf ko bhi maska nahi maara.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arre  come on play along na, it's fun. We are not asking you to like anyone here, we are asking you to stop disliking. And seriously once you play the devil's advocate about the person you hate the most, you'll find your hatred disappearing.

Aur is thread mein logic chalta nahi daudta hai. We want you to be objective and dispassionate and logical here. Isse zyada kya chahiye.

pretty please?

PS: Itna to maine apne pichle 8 bf ko bhi maska nahi maara.

LOL...😆 nahi missy ..thnku sooo much not interested...😛

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

LOL...😆 nahi missy ..thnku sooo much not interested...😛

Hey Bhagwaan, mere itna samjhaane par bhi aap mana kar rahi hain. Khair chalo, maine to apna kaam kar diya. Bechaara Veeru, na jaane ab woh kya karega ...

Khali Appreciation:

Despite coming form very humble background, Khali has tasted international fame and stardom. It is not an easy journey and he seems to have made it to the top in a very short time. However, khali has still not let his fame, strdom and struggle go to his head. He still comes across as the same small town lad who is open-eyed about the world.

There is a simplicity to Khali. He does not know how to twist his words and does not understand when people say one thing and mean another. That child-like simplicity is what sets him apart and also perhaps what makes him popular amongst the bachha-brigade.

The othe remarkable thing about Khali is that he genuinely believes in those old-fashioned values that we all seem to be forgetting about. They say that feminism killed chivalry, in Khali we see that chivalry still alive.

Every time we saw him intervene in a fight it was to protect a female contestant from apparent male-aggression. he has maintained is physical distance from all female contestants, we don't see him hugging and kissing, or unnecessarily touching other female contestants, like the rest of the men in the show.

Yes he does have his flaws, the charges leveled against hm of being lazy - perhaps stem from the same small-town mentality where in a lot of households housework is still considered to be a woman's domain. If we can appreciate Khali for standing up to protect a woman we must give him that leeway for not chipping in household chores ( quite a few of my extended family would still not know how to help with the household chores)

That he does not give in to negativity is the best thing that can be said in his favor. He might be slow to understand insults, but wouldn't we rather not understand insults than understand them and then pick up fights, where none exist.

Like Jesmina said in short Khli is a true gentle giant.

Ab is se zyada main nahi bol sakti khali ke baare mein.
@ Poorva

Coming back to playing games without morals/ethics, i feel there are other ways play games effectively as well. I personally like those who play by insticts. As a viewer we expect to see the real face of these celebs. Shweta has build up a negative image which she is trying to hide under her diplomacy mask. She always need a support system like Sammy . I like Last year's vindoo, he was very outspoken, loud but wasn't cunning at heart and he still won ! Even when Rahul roy did have to take Shweta's path to be in finals . Moreover I always felt Bigg boss favoured shweta more than others 😛

Actually I didn't like Vindoo at all. I have a serious allergy to people who shed tears at the drop of a hat, esp. men. I feel like going up to them and giving them one tight slap. I liked him only when started laughing at himself.

That episode where BB shows everyone the clip of how Vindu was manipulating people in the house and then once everyone sees  the clip, Vindu started laughing and says this was such a nice move by BB to expose us all in this way. I loved him then.

But where playing the game and morality is concerned, I would much rather people played the game and then admit honestly that yes I was playing a game, rather than these fake rishtas and dosti and pyaar and all that. Aree kahe ka pyar, aur kahe ki dosti or kahan ka bhaichara.

This is one reason why I used to like Sammy, he never bothered with these fake rishtas. It was ST who used to go around saying woh mere bhai jaisa hai. Sammy was like yeah we are all here for the game, aur mujhe jo theek lagega main karoonga. Koi saath deta hai, bahut avchhi baat hai, nahi saath dete, to bhaad mein jao.

Actually I didn't like Vindoo at all. I have a serious allergy to people who shed tears at the drop of a hat, esp. men. I feel like going up to them and giving them one tight slap. I liked him only when started laughing at himself.

Thats is so true. But i think saans-bahu serials are inspiration to these modern men.  We see male contenstant crying in every other reality show now.