Arhaan made a big mistake!

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends, Fans can go on denying that AB actually misbehaved with SBS crew but the repurcussions of that incident is now there for all to see. AB and AH may have been going around for nearly an year now but right now the media seems to be determined to blow the lid off their secret affair, which may not be even true. I know for a fact that media works in tandem, they have a very strong union. They work as a cohesive group. All these news about AH and AB are coming out to mock at him. It's like challenging AB to stop them if he can.

He has not won a single award after SPA and has not even been nominated for the APSARA Awards. AB should seriously concentrate on How to win friends and influence people. AH can wait for him. His career and reputation comes before everything.

I hope I have not offended anyone.Love you all.
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alishba45 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with u,, whteva u have written does make sense 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mili97

Friends, Fans can go on denying that AB actually misbehaved with SBS crew but the repurcussions of that incident is now there for all to see. AB and AH may have been going around for nearly an year now but right now the media seems to be determined to blow the lid off their secret affair, which may not be even true. I know for a fact that media works in tandem, they have a very strong union. They work as a cohesive group. All these news about AH and AB are coming out to mock at him. It's like challenging AB to stop them if he can.

He has not won a single award after SPA and has not even been nominated for the APSARA Awards. AB should seriously concentrate on How to win friends and influence people. AH can wait for him. His career and reputation comes before everything.

I hope I have not offended anyone.Love you all.

I think i agree with you, what you are saying is in a caring way, and for his benefit - because you want his betterment and groW*H in his career.  very nicely said.

thanks milli
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i never expected this from u 😭😑 atleasrt u can appreciate him that he attended star awards he is learning but noooooooooooooooo soorry for being rude but today after soo many posts i was a happy girll but this made me go madEdited by telstra - 13 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 [QUOTE=telstra]i never expected this from u 😭😑 atleasrt u can appreciate him that he attended star awards he is learning but noooooooooooooooo soorry for being rude but today after soo many posts i was a happy girll but this made me go mad

😲Plz aansso  pochho. I meant that the media has ganged up against him. It's so obvious that they are now making life difficult for him. he has to learn how to handle the media in a better way. πŸ˜Š dear.
babithaj thumbnail
Nazia, tk it sportively dear, Milli wrote this without any bias n she care for AB, she mentioned also, tht tht story of them may not be true... so thank u milli, i agree, he needs to be friendly with media now... OK, SBB was fair with him till now n he is always happy with them.How come....???? I think pooja Gor makes him talk to media now a days, she kept quite n less talk n make him do more talking.... Sh e is very good to him. I feel ArJa is still there n anytime they exist for me.even if they confess differently.
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

ok sorry dear just bombarded after reading that luv uπŸ€— actually so much negative happened in the last week that not ready to face any negativity now but yaara tell me if sbs has done a ghtya harkat of showing his and avantika news and he got angry and showing them attiude i think itna haq toh banta hai na now i cant really understand he should go and appologise to sbs and everyone actually i trust charisma sis and babitha so if they r saying u r right then u must b sorry once againEdited by telstra - 13 years ago

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Nazia, tk it sportively dear, Milli wrote this without any bias n she care for AB, she mentioned also, tht tht story of them may not be true... so thank u milli, i agree, he needs to be friendly with media now... OK, SBB was fair with him till now n he is always happy with them.How come....???? I think pooja Gor makes him talk to media now a days, she kept quite n less talk n make him do more talking.... Sh e is very good to him. I feel ArJa is still there n anytime they exist for me.even if they confess differently.

@underlined..... i really admire her for the way she always seems so supportive / protective with him ofscreen....she always has his back when they appear together................. AB is very blessed to have been paired with her as a newbie to the industry and she is lucky that she got paired with him on her 1st lead role..... they bring out the best in each other IMO

even when they have their self confessed fights and are not talking, they are not irresponsible enough to make it visible to the ever present vultures disguised as entertainment news reporters to twist around & insinuate rubbish............ thats what people who truely care about someone and have their best interest at heart do
God bless them :inlove:
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

FOER ME ALSOπŸ˜‰
babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

@underlined..... i really admire her for the way she always seems so supportive / protective with him ofscreen....she always has his back when they appear together................. AB is very blessed to have been paired with her as a newbie to the industry and she is lucky that she got paired with him on her 1st lead role..... they bring out the best in each other IMO

even when they have their self confessed fights and are not talking, they are not irresponsible enough to make it visible to the ever present vultures disguised as entertainment news reporters to twist around & insinuate rubbish............ thats what people who truely care about someone and have their best interest at heart do
God bless them :inlove:

Yemi, good post dear, loved each word... thank u n muah!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Yemi...u r really Yummy, I've become a Goldie with ur post dear.... thank u again.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago