Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Could Geet be 8 or 9 months Pregnant for Mann to have chosen between Geet and the Child? If she is where is the Tummy?

No anamika this doubt was cleared ysterday... the doc said - in the process of saving baby we might risk Geet's life...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Could Geet be 8 or 9 months Pregnant for Mann to have chosen between Geet and the Child? If she is where is the Tummy?

Geet's pregnancy is a mystery. It will take another 274849 years to gestate and another 9876353424 to deliver. Since the CV's aren't able locate their brains, so is Geet not able to locate her tummy.
Edited by psychoboblehead - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Awesome analysis Whitepearl.. (sorry dont know your name)πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the line where you siad 'Maan would have taken the same decision even if the child has been 'his''πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think that phase has already crossed. He considers the child as HIS own child. But Geet has this bad habit of jumping to conclusions.. She did this before also.. 😑 but Maan will probably handle with more maturity this time!πŸ˜ƒ

I am worried for both of themπŸ˜• but i hope the CVs will clear the air soon... Hopeful... Because if they had wanted they could have dragged this geet or baby saga for 2 more episodes...

Either the misunderstanding is going to happen very soon or it will be cleared very soon...

Remember Maan has not taken the promise yet... May be Geet will go rageous and then Maan will vow to marry her within 12 days...

I dont see a reason for that promise unless there is a problem between Maan and Geet as such....

MY OPINION... onions tomatoes are actually welcome coz they are very costly now a days! πŸ˜† 

Thanks a lot Preethi for liking this post....Geet is an emotional girl...and she is only 18. She is becoming mother for the first time so her bonding with the child is understandable...I just hope she understand Maan too. I really can't say how and why Maan had to take wow to marry Geet within 12 days because if today is their sangeet then they are about to marry in two or three days...usually sangeet happen two or tree days before the wedding.
BTW...I am varsha
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Varsha - Maan's oath to marry geet was from an TB article...
But i heard marriage will start on 10th and go on till 14th... dont know! πŸ˜•
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

No anamika this doubt was cleared ysterday... the doc said - in the process of saving baby we might risk Geet's life...πŸ˜†

Risk should mean 'death' for Geet right? If so.... how can the child be saved if Geet dies.... because surely she is not suppose to be in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy.So how does either Geet or baby theory work?
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

Geet's pregnancy is a mystery. It will take another 274849 years to gestate and another 9876353424 to deliver. Where CV's cannot locate their brains, likewise Geet cannot locate her tummy.

Hey dear ...U R right we all are waiting for CV to clear air around Geet's preg status...but at whatever stage she may be this whole out of the blue 'make a choice' saga has not gone well with the viewers. 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I just made a similar post and have put in a request to the Cvs, and have also asked for the support of all my friends. Liked what u have written on the issue, totally agree with u.I have provided the link below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1583714

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
sulonian thumbnail
Well said.

Maan has done the correct thing by choosing Geet. Its THE sensible thing to do. I would've done the same thing in his place.

If there's Geet, there'll always be a child, this or other (it doesn't mean I dont want this one to die, I definitely want it to be born as its a binding force between Geet & Maan).

But if there's no Geet, then HOW will there be a child? Ok, Geet's child may be there for Maan but for him, it was never the child first, it was always Geet over everyone else. So his choice is very logical.

On the spur of the moment, Maan may feel guilty, anyone would, but if Geet is sensible enough and if she really understands him well as the CVs have always tried to depict, then she should be able to understand his choice, if at all she finds out.

Hope the celebrations of their upcoming wedding are not marred by his guilt trip, if so, then again they'll have to change the track like they changed when the misunderstanding happened to Geet due to Dev's parole. After the clearing, she realised that whatever he'll do, it'll always be in the best interest of her AND their child. If they yet show a misunderstanding on her part, then they are showing her in weak light, her love / faith for / in him is flimsy, not rock solid as his IS. It'll go against her character, she's shown to be a strong woman. she can't be shown so shallow as to not be able to comprehend why this righteous man who's always stood by her, even if it meant leaving everyone else for her, take such a decision, choosing HER over the child.

Let's hope sense prevails over channel and production house.
whitepearl thumbnail

@Varsha - Maan's oath to marry geet was from an TB article...

But i heard marriage will start on 10th and go on till 14th... dont know! πŸ˜•

I also read that article...Brij is also supposed to blackmail Arjun.....These are fillers and may happen likewise...But if Maan will take the oath now the how will they show marriage on 10th. I guess they have changed the plan or they will delay the marriage further....
whitepearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I just made a similar post and have put in a request to the Cvs, and have also asked for the support of all my friends. Liked what u have written on the issue, totally agree with u.I have provided the link below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1583714

Thanks Khusi...it felt so nice to know that we Maaneetians feels the same way...
Let me read and I will surely reply to your post.