Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

I am just waiting and waiting for your answers so that I can ask you some garma garam questions , but aap ka toh kuch pata he nahi.

Oh I am sorry I didn't realise I was the genda phool of the week. I just noticed a little while ago. Sorry to keep you waiting.
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
okay here are my questions...

your favourite actor:
favourite actress:
favourite book:
favourite writer:
favourite colour:
favouite food:
favourite song:
favourite singer:
favourite sport:
favourite sports man/woman:

and now, few more questions, describe the following in 3 words each

SGP
Ishaan
Suhana
Badi maa
Dadaji

Me (Harika)
Yourself
Shounak
Shweta
Leo
Aman
Laxmi di
Sinha Bhaiyya
Sheema di (venture)

(will edit more later)
keep replying.......
luv,
Harika
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice answers dear....i loved it😊
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't know v r also allowed to ask Questions......??????  !!!!!!!!😊

My questions.... What is that u want all the SGP Characters  to do and don't not the actors. just Charcters.Anything u like abt them and don't like abt them.

Like Rano---- Stop crying.....
SGP
Ishaan
Suhana
Badi maa
Dadaji
Dadiji
Alok 
etc.
Write as much as u can πŸ˜† better u do it than me Sheemu...... bit of fun..... Ur hot seat and  v r having fun........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEND IT LIKE BADI MA.......
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the reason you wrote why you like SGP, you described it so beautifully>

My questions are

1. Would you like to change anything in you?
2. Would you like to be somebody else?
3. Who is the most important person in your life , who can make you do anything?
4. Is there anybody very "SPECIAL" is your life?
 Answer these I will ask more and yeah what is your pass word for your online banking account and which bank????!!!!!!!
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

okay here are my questions...

your favourite actor: Amitabh Bacchan, Hirthik, SRK, Brad Pitt and Sean Connery
favourite actress: Madhuri, Juhi, Karishma, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts
favourite book: A thousand splendid suns
favourite writer: Khaleid Hosseini
favourite colour: Black and Red
favouite food: Indian/Italian
favourite song:oh..err.. I am a complete music lover... too many to mention
favourite singer: Sonu Nigham, Sadhna Sargam, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson
favourite sport: Badminton
favourite sports man/woman: Sacchin Tendulkar Michael Jordan

and now, few more questions, describe the following in 3 words each

SGP- Relatable, Simple, Inspirational
Ishaan - Loyal, innocent, giving
Suhana - Witty, sharp, genuinely beautiful (3 words is not enough to desribe her)
Badi maa - Patient, Composed, Strong
Dadaji - Mad, funny, jolly

Me (Harika) Sweet
Yourself (I really cannot think of anything to say about myself)
Shounak friendly and nice
Shweta Smart, clever
Leo, frank and honest
Aman helpful and sweet
Laxmi di, very good with writing the up dates, great sense of humour.
Sinha Bhaiyya, very nice and kind
Sheema di (venture) I love the way Sheema di articulates her views/opinions-very intelligent lady.

(will edit more later)
keep replying.......
luv,
Harika

I'm very sorry If I've missed anything or made mistakes. I have just come back from a 13 hour shift so please bear with me I will answer every question, the best I can.πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I didn't know v r also allowed to ask Questions......??????  !!!!!!!!😊

My questions.... What is that u want all the SGP Characters  to do and don't not the actors. just Charcters.Anything u like abt them and don't like abt them.

Like Rano---- Stop crying.....
SGP - I don't SGP to become like Balaji or any other dramas. I want it to be just the way it started (I know it has had its bad phases but its still the best compared to the others)
Ishaan -To become a confident man who can stand up for him self and his lady love. I don't want to him remain like a wolly.
Suhana - Most importantly she is already becoming more understanding and condsiderate so I don't think there's anything else (ok the domestics she'll learn as the day goes by but thats trivial matter) other than that Nothing I love her the way she is. I don't want to become like the other bahu's.
Badi maa - To remain the person she is and not to just follow FIL's plans/games regarding people (she could've politely not agreed to the whole thing-I'm sure Dadaji would've heeded)
Dadaji -To listen to his wife (for his own good), keep being jolly. To NEVER EVER THINK OF A "SONA" plan, ever again, for anything or anyone else -Its the worst method! I hate it.
Dadiji She's funny and entertaining but she needs to stop becoming cantankerous with Dadaji.
Alok - He's a lovely father in law, I love his bond with Suhana. I would love to have FIL like him. I don't want him to change at all.
etc.
Write as much as u can πŸ˜† better u do it than me Sheemu...... bit of fun..... Ur hot seat and  v r having fun........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEND IT LIKE BADI MA.......

It that okay??
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Thankyou very much
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sheemu, your answers are really sweet enjoyed reading them specially your MASHWARAAS for Dadaji!!! he should listen to his wife , 🀣 I give the same advice to my husband 24/7
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I loved the reason you wrote why you like SGP, you described it so beautifully>

My questions are

1. Would you like to change anything in you? Yes I think I need to be less emotinal and more defensive about my self.
2. Would you like to be somebody else? Well no not really but yes there are a few people whom I really admire and I think we all know someone who is so inspirational in our lives and who we look up to for guidance and wisdom
3. Who is the most important person in your life , who can make you do anything? My mother.
4. Is there anybody very "SPECIAL" is your life? I would love to say YES ITS BRAD PITT!! but no- no one!
 Answer these I will ask more and yeah what is your pass word for your online banking account and which bank????!!!!!!! Well my dear I actually don't have a online banking account so I couldn't give you one even if I wanted to....so sorry.

Thankyou for your comments and compliments. I aim to please, not always successful though!!