What's that you say? Desirable?

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
According to the Online Oxford Dictionary of English 'Desirable' is defined as the following:

desirable  (d-zr-bl)
adj.
1. Worth having or seeking, as by being useful, advantageous, or pleasing: a desirable job in the film industry; a home computer with many desirable features.
2. Worth doing or achieving; advisable: a desirable reform; a desirable outcome.
3. Arousing desire, especially sexual desire.
n.
A desirable person or thing.

Now, coming to the point, I hope you all know what I'm talking about, it's just the simple fact that Karan Singh Grover (24th Most Desirable Man - Times of India) and Jennifer Winget (2nd Most Desirable Female - Rediff) are definitely the most desirable jodi. There is no point in denying this fact, but then again, you can turn a blind eye towards it.

Two of the hottest and most desired actors of the TV industry are recognized by the real deal - Times of India and Rediff. They, meaning KSG and JW, aren't just claimed as the most desirable by us, but as a matter of fact, the big shots.

They've only ever appeared within the TV industry, creating so much chaos and such a phenomenal impact that their talent has reached the ears of the Bollywood Industry. Uff, kya talent hai. And wait, that's not it, they're actually a hit.

So you know what this means right? Our jodi is legitimately the most desired jodi. AH. That feels so amazing to say. Try it. Say it. Follow these three easy steps:

Step 1: Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget are the most desirable jodi.
Step 2: Smile, and giggle like a silly fan girl/boy.
Step 3: Repeat.

Easy as one, two, three, right? It's simple. KaJen are amazingly desired, and not just by us, but by many others.

Aaaaaah, life's good.
😍

I end with an amazingly hot VM by none other than the amazing, Sahar.
(AKA -Sary-//KumkumisGR8)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PizH8yc4Y8[/YOUTUBE]

Article references:
JW - http://getahead.rediff.com/report/2010/aug/02/most-desirable-indian-woman-poll-results.htm
KSG -http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=CAP%2F2011%2F01%2F06&PageLabel=31&EntityId=Ar03100&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
JU my darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling have a way with words 😍 You make me pheel all phangurlish about my own love for KaJen tehe I love you babe <3 As you can see I am ecstatic about the fact that my babies are labeled as one of the most desirable people among other elites of Bollywood. They are hot, sexy, cute and everything nice and spicy LOL Obviously we all already knew that but I am glad that they are being declared so by bigshots therefore it won't be labeled as mere fans' bias. Anyway I love these two as individuals and as a couple too, my dynamic duo. 

SO sexy and desirable tehe 😍

I have to add this :$ My religious side has to come out LOL *I blame Gia she is rubbing off on me too much :|* Anyway MASHALLAH KaJen are amazing be it together or their individual work <3 INSHALLAH they will gain lots and lots of success because they deserve it! I hope we get to see these DELICIOUSLY DESIRABLE PERFECT TWO together some day again.

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Phatty! I love the topic <3
Edited by -Sary- - 13 years ago
gia.khan thumbnail
Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!

VOOOOT VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! who is the effen bestt! KAJEN BABYYYYYY <3 <3 <3 ! 

i loveee these twoooo!! they are definately the MOST DESIRABLE JODI <3 <3 <3 <3 and they have proved it once again teheee <3 ! these two are PERFECTIONNNNNNNN <3 

love the topic phatty :D 
..Mira.. thumbnail
Reading this again, makes me soooo happy! KaJen are definitely two of the most sexiest people in the television industry, and not only that they're so immensely talented! Definitely bollywood material! Whoooo! KaJen are the best babyy!
gia.khan thumbnail
saharu -Lmfaoooooooooooo well << you knowww humein  nazaar bohaut jaldi lag jaati hai psssssht sooo <3 mashallaaaaaaaaahhhh kajen <3 inshallah everything will continue to go well for us babyyyyyy 

Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!Dancing bananas!
Neeshoe thumbnail
No Words : KaJen are Just Too A-M-A-Z-I-N
The Hottest Jodi Ever <3
awarapan. thumbnail
Aw! I love you Sahar. I hope you know that. You always make me smile with your comments. And definitely, oh so true. It's not just us claiming things anymore. No more bias, it's the real deal! <33

& DEFINITELY. I really DO see KaJen as the dynamic duo! HOW CAN YOU NOT? Just look at the picture you posted. Omfg, so sexy. So hot. So gorgeous. Hayeeeeeee.

LMAOOO. You make me smile, Sahar. MUAAAAAAH. ILY.

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn girl! I love the way you said it all!

KaJen got loads of talent and their freaking chemistry/looks says it all honestly! Rediff and Times called them desirable man! JW was second out of all these BW actresses fo Rediff and KSG is 24 out of a HUGE competition of  BW men for Times--THEY must have something in them alright in competition with all these pros of BW!😎

awarapan. thumbnail
@Giaaaaaaaa - OMFG, I got BANANA BARAAAAAT? Uff, Allah. Gia, I LOVE YOU |:

Your comment made me smile, and definitely, they have proven it ONCE AGAIN! Haye. LOVE THEM so so sooooooo much <3333333333

@Miruuuu - Tehehehehhee. I love you, and so TRUE. Definitely BW Material! I can already imagine them there. Psht, actually, not hard to imagine at alllll. /sigh

@karanfan - So true! Amazing <333
awarapan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Damn girl! I love the way you said it all!

KaJen got loads of talent and their freaking chemistry/looks says it all honestly! Rediff and Times called them desirable man! JW was second out of all these BW actresses fo Rediff and KSG is 24 out of a HUGE competition of  BW men for Times--THEY must have something in them alright in competition with all these pros of BW!😎

I HAD to quote your comment 'cause I loved it so so so so so so much. I LOVE YOU, and you're so right, Anu! They definitely DO have something that makes them compete with the pros of BW! Ah, they cease to amaze us.
😍