Jan 6th: Aaj Ka Kashmakash

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaj Ka Kashmakash

On one hand is his love for the lady that makes him live each day, and on the other is her trust that he can't even contemplate to betray. An agnostic today in his dismay is left to pray for a way to not have to say either an okay or a nay.

Maan left with a catch 22, chooses Geet on cue, and that very moment he knew that this decision will make him someday rue.

Maan left in dilemma as his happiness at the ending of this trauma is dampened by his guilty feelings for his karma of choosing baby's mamma, and can't meet the eyes of the baby or its mamma owing to his failed dharma. Geet oblivious to this drama can't stop advocating the sacrifices of being mamma and celebrating the joy of her baby escaping the miasma, and this further increases Maan's dilemma.

Maan makes his mansion impregnable in order to make Geet less vulnerable. Adi instructed to increase security in an effort to outwit the dangers lurking in obscurity.

Arjun in a quandary over conflicting affections for his sister and Annie chooses for now to embrace gallantry instead of trickery.

Brij is left in a quagmire as his plan backfires. This shameless vilifier now waits for a chance to make the strike surefire.

Noteworthy Dialogs of the Day:

"Is sawal ka Jawab tho aap ke paas nahi hoga. Agar aap meri madat karna chahte hain tho bas ithna hi kardeejiye ke aaj mujhe is sawal ka jawab hi nahi dena pade"

"Yeh Meine Kya Kia. Kya Keh Diya. geet Mujhe Kabhi Maaf Nahi Karegi. aaj mein Geet ke yakeen ko thod diya"

"Aapne uski aawaj suni?"

"Viswas hi sab kuch hota hain. Jab tume is sach ka patha chalega, tab tumhara mujh par se viswas toot jaayega."

"Apnese Jyada apne bache ki phikar hoti hain"

"Ithna Pyar Karthe Ho Use"

"Haan Daadima. Aaj tak is dil ko har jasbaath, har ehsaas, in sabse bachakar gehre andhere ke deewaron ke beech mein baand ke rakha tha. Lekin pehli baar in subah ki dhoop bankar is gehre andhere mein ujala karne aaya. Apne Jaan dedunga Daadima. Par is dhoop par kisike parchayee tak nahi padne doonga."

Quiz Question for the Day:

What is the first song to be ever pictured on Geet & Maan? (Answer will be updated tomorrow)

(Earlier question: What was the first word that Maan ever spoke in this show? Answer: Chup)

Poem Dedication to Maan:

This was a tough choice,
but now i must rejoice,
with my life savior saved,
and with our baby revived.

It has always been my first choice,
that helps me with all that makes me suffer.
and I even think that it has made me tougher,
But right now i need to put together
the pieces of pain that I self-inflicted,
but i want you all to know...
that it was a tough choice...................

My Comments:

Can you ever find a man like Maan Singh Khuraana for real? Day by day, my love and respect for this man increases. When the doctor poses the question, the first thing he remembers is the struggle Geet goes through for keeping the baby alive, and recognizes the fact that the baby has now become Geet's identity. He respects her for that and knew that either way he will be left broken for either he will lose his love or his beloved's trust for ever. Even when he is told that both are safe, he feels guilty for the choice he made, for the trust that he knew he broke, and for the seed of future dissent that is now sown. Even yesterday, his every reluctant step taking him away from his Geet in the emergency room was piercing a thousand daggers into his heart and his pain is palpable in his ever expressive eyes. His dilemma at having to make a tough choice and more than that the instantaneous choice that he made cut through his heart and rendered him incapable of even lifting his eyes. He holds himself accountable for those mere intentions and decision forced by the inhibitions of losing his only love. Such situations, where one is made to choose one right over another right, brings out the true mettle of one's inherent character. For the display of your strength and your righteousness, I today once again bow down to you Mr. Maan Singh Khuraana.

Food for Thought - Points for Today's Discussion

1) When is Brij most likely to strike again?
2) What possibility is there for Geet to get to know about Maan's choice?
3) Will Maan make Geet dance or Geet make Maan dance (as per the precap)?
4) Will Arjun follow up on his original plan now that he seems to have fallen for Annie?
5) Will Maan be able to uncover Brij's identity before he gets the chance to strike again?

Takes from my good friends:
pooja83: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37850922
dolphinUSA:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37854409

For the rest, please visit today's Idiotz thread at:

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'(

Edited by sksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sri dis is 4 u

der lahi aane mein tumko
shukar hai phir bhi aaye to
aayiye aapka intezzar tha.....................

D worry of d day
maan's gulit trip is b biggest issue right now.....................he is a rigorous introspector so i guess he will repent dat why he didnt wish 4 both his love and his love's dream........
maan's dilemma was worth watching and GC was fantabulous.............
maan getting all protective 4 geet was nice and his convo wid daadi clearly depicted dat wen it comes to geet he cant take chances

but daadi ................uff
why cant she sense d things even a bit..........................itne saare coincidences................

loved geet's dialogue  abt motherhood.................

i whole heartly wish dat geet doesnt misunderstand maan 4 making a choice to save geet on d cost of baby

didnt like d supersonic speed of today's epi..............things were so rushed up and killed d essence of whole drama dat dey built up.......................

atleast today's epi. could have been dedicated to hospital and at d end geet could have been discharged.................but from so serious or u can say battle for life type situation changed in a moment and geet was ready to party was too much to digest......................

brij now following wait and watch policy to hit back will now really b horrifying coz dis time he will hit wid perfection.............
i guess after sangeet maan will spot brij and den it would b open challenge.................one on one and maan will vow to get married and brij wont let it happen....................den we will get to see fierce maan.....................

AA batteries r just like pendulum......................oscilatting from tussle to lovey dovey looks ............................
arjun is good at heart but poisoned by Churailtara..................i so so wish dat he comes to know d truth soon...................i guess wen brij will use him acc. to article den while executing his plan he will come to know abt truth.............

adi was looking cool and d way he was giving instructions to bouncers/security was  coollllllllllllllllllllll.............................

1 confusion................sangeet comes before mehndi or after mehndi ceremony????
brij was supposed to go back last night den why he is dere till next evening?😕😕😕

precap...........TASHA mingling wid annie/geet??????
she is also swinging like her pony tail.......................😆😆😆😆
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
res

Poo enjoy the spamming 🤣
Kal..you know I won't be back until later tonight, right? 🤗
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant as always Sri...loved it!!👏
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

res

Poo enjoy the spamming 🤣

spamming and me??????????

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
mere brijkul k pyaar ko spamming ka naam na do...............................😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by: pooja83

mere brijkul k pyaar ko spamming ka naam na do...............................😆

Sorry sorry...no spamming....only jamming 😆
sksg thumbnail
My comments in blue.

sri dis is 4 u

der lahi aane mein tumko
shukar hai phir bhi aaye to
aayiye aapka intezzar tha.....................

Had to first digest Maan's guilt trip and that took time. Waise bhi intezaar ka phal meeta hota hainaaaa?

D worry of d day
maan's gulit trip is b biggest issue right now.....................he is a rigorous introspector so i guess he will repent dat why he didnt wish 4 both his love and his love's dream........
maan's dilemma was worth watching and GC was fantabulous.............
maan getting all protective 4 geet was nice and his convo wid daadi clearly depicted dat wen it comes to geet he cant take chances

You got it right. He depicted his internal struggle so well. Hats off to him.

but daadi ................uff
why cant she sense d things even a bit..........................itne saare coincidences................

She is blinded by the happiness of seeing her favorite grandson opening doors for joys to come into his life.

loved geet's dialogue  abt motherhood.................

i whole heartly wish dat geet doesnt misunderstand maan 4 making a choice to save geet on d cost of baby

Me too ..... The decision was not a deliberate one. The answer just rose to his lips unbidden.

didnt like d supersonic speed of today's epi..............things were so rushed up and killed d essence of whole drama dat dey built up.......................

atleast today's epi. could have been dedicated to hospital and at d end geet could have been discharged.................but from so serious or u can say battle for life type situation changed in a moment and geet was ready to party was too much to digest......................

Agree with you over the pace of the episode. There were times when I wished they rush up, but this definitely is not one of those times.

brij now following wait and watch policy to hit back will now really b horrifying coz dis time he will hit wid perfection.............
i guess after sangeet maan will spot brij and den it would b open challenge.................one on one and maan will vow to get married and brij wont let it happen....................den we will get to see fierce maan.....................

Even I feel the same. The exposure may be towards the end of the ceremony, but Maan may still not know that he is the cook. Else, it would be easy for him to take action and get rid of Brij with another court restraining order.

AA batteries r just like pendulum......................oscilatting from tussle to lovey dovey looks ............................

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
arjun is good at heart but poisoned by Churailtara..................i so so wish dat he comes to know d truth soon...................i guess wen brij will use him acc. to article den while executing his plan he will come to know abt truth.............

I think the same.

adi was looking cool and d way he was giving instructions to bouncers/security was  coollllllllllllllllllllll.............................

1 confusion................sangeet comes before mehndi or after mehndi ceremony????
brij was supposed to go back last night den why he is dere till next evening?😕😕😕
Not sure. Never heard of this sangeet ceremony before.

precap...........TASHA mingling wid annie/geet??????
she is also swinging like her pony tail.......................😆

Annie is jealous of her intimacy with Arjun where as Geet never liked her for being sasha's chamchi. Why do they even let her come?

sksg thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

res

Poo enjoy the spamming 🤣

Buddy, You are welcome to drop in whenever you want. I always welcome you with open arms. 🤗

Originally posted by: sksg

Buddy, You are welcome to drop in whenever you want. I always welcome you with open arms. 🤗

🤗🤗🤗
Enjoy the party...where's the party tonight.....lol
sksg thumbnail

mere brijkul k pyaar ko spamming ka naam na do...............................😆

Poo, what else is cooking in your brijkul? And, what did Brij do with poor Nakul?