XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Did you guys notice how in today's episode when Maan was having a flashback they showed scenes where her family was forcing her to give up her child and they forcefully tried to shove that medicine down her throat???? Maan wasn't even there at that time!!!!
I mean i know these CV's are already loopy, but c'mon, we haven't forgivin you about picking Geet or the baby blooper and now this??!!😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreeee CV's r gone mad🤪
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree...
i was like he wasnt there and he didnt even know that...
even if she told him how did he imagine it...lol
Lucy1 thumbnail
Yes, they do the same when they show Maan's flashbacks of the taveez. He was never there when Geet was first given the taveez by that babaji (I am sure) and yet they keep showing it...
unknownangel86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucy1

Yes, they do the same when they show Maan's flashbacks of the taveez. He was never there when Geet was first given the taveez by that babaji (I am sure) and yet they keep showing it...

i think the tavez given by babaji and maan's flashback of taveez was for the audience i dont think maan had flashback of taveez he wld just luk at taveez n in background flashback was for the audience... n i think today too in flashback geet must have told him entire story which is not shown to us... like if a girl is in similar situation she wld say it wat happened in short cut but obvisiously she wld tell the entire story at peace... they dont need to show to audience that she spoke to maan abt it in detail... showing flashback was for audience to come to conlusion that he knows every detail of geet's life... thats how much pure their relationship is....
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I noticed that also, i was like "Wow, they're dumb" LOL😆
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Even I was confused :S
raman1921 thumbnail
I also noticed that i was like when did mann see all this cv's don't know how closely we watch the show....
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
    I think each n every thing, cv are not showing to viewers but as per their relationship Geet might have told him evrey thing, its ok , I think they just want to show us that maan know everything, jab geet police ko story boli that time it was mute to us, we don't know what full story she told them. Maan ne Anny ko NT ke bare main kuchh nahi bataya per kal ke episode se clear tha she knows everyhting, just like they have not shown us how dadi came to know about preganacy, this is similar kind of case, so I don't think any mistake here. hamesha hum episode main mistake nikalte rahte hai,bechare CV bhi pareshan ho jate honge pad ker. no offence ,just my POV Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dont want to consider it as blopper.... may be to show that he was thinking about how Geet stood against her family just for her baby they showed all that.... 😆