favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok hi frendz iwas lil bissy  sop i didn't gave updates ok  only since 2 days story moved forward that too lil and no tashi  arjun secens tow days they dragged the soap only tashi searching family members
rooms for keys ok only today was dhamekedhar epi and epi started with tashi near shastrijis deadbody  and remembering shastrijis words where he told tashi that her past is related to that closed room and here in haveli all were worried abut tashi as where she went and arjun tells his mom that he will search her outside as she way went outside in the mean time tashi reaches the haveli and all see her in shocked position and arjun asks her where was she as she would have atleast told some body then anu comes and asks where was she as we all were worried then they take tashi and make her to sit on chair and she was still in shocked position then tausa asks her where was she then she narrates whole story as he was with guruji who was in manali and tells arjun that he was same guruji who finalised their shadi kaa muhurat then arjun was shocked and she also tells guruji is killed in ashram with same knife which was in cupboard with their family's symbol then tausa and all were shocked to here that and denies tashi words as she is making storys then she takes everybody  to ashram where as expected there was no body there and tausa blames tashi for her misbehaviour as she needs docter as she is sick and making family members also sick then jamai babu supports tausa and tashi tells arjun at least he should trust her then arjun also yells at her as she lost her mind since she lost that kyes then tashi tells now i now that who killed guruji as at that time in ashram nobody was there exept me , guruji and tausa sop tausa is killer then arjun just gives her a tight slap and then poor tashi
remembers all her sweet moments with arjun from bigining  then tashi tells arjun this is only true even u trust or not but it is true and he see tausa and bua and jamai babu and with determined face says i will not keep quite and i will open the room at any coast and she leaves from there and here in haveli jamai babau starts his crap as tashi is looking like naagin today how dare she speaks like that and making us fools by gurujis death as there was no body  then tausa tells nop tashi is right as guruji is murderd and narrates the flash back where tausa came out of ashrm to car then he sees his car dicky was open again and senses some thing unusual and goes into ashram then he see gurujis dead body and is shocked then he tests gurujis pulse and confirms he is dead  then at present he tells this means tashi killed guruji then arjun who was also standing there immediatly shouts nop tashi cant kill any body then jamai babu asks him why is he supporting tashi like this? is he in love with her? then first time arjun downs his eyes instead of dinying with his words๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›  good arjun u improoved a lot and we see arjun and tashi in bed room sitting side by side in deep thoughts then arjun asks tashi what is she thinking then she answers as what can he do by hearing it as he never trust her sop what is the use to tell him then arjun tells here as why is she thinking like that as he trust but on those words which make sense  then she tells from now she dont want to tell any problem to anybody  as she will only suffer and she even did not tells this whole thing to her dad even if she tells him he will immediatly come and take her away from u arjun and she sleeps other side as arjun watches her with sad face then we see its night time and some body walking into a room in dark with bed sheet coverd and goes near the book rack and takes a box and opens it where there is a key  in that which tashi lost  and we see the face dahh dhah dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa non other than our anu arjuns mom wow maji aap tho chupa rustham nikle than arjun now a million dollar question is is she protecting tashi or is she cooking some other plan just need to wait and watch
and in precape
tashi got that keys dont know from where  but she is trying to open that room๐Ÿ˜ƒ ab tho creatives let her open the room and make her releeve from that mistry and even for us veiwers

Edited by favjassi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update..

I believe that Anu's helping Tashi (and I hope I'm right), and maybe she's the one who killed Shastriji, as Taayasa was following his orders to kill Taashi!
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thank you for the fab update..

I believe that Anu's helping Tashi (and I hope I'm right), and maybe she's the one who killed Shastriji, as Taayasa was following his orders to kill Taashi!

THAT CAN BE TRUE, BUT SERIOUSLY I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS MYSTERYY
shamaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dwsc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx so much...Maaji did really come as a shocker!!!! n the precap is also  fantastic!!!!! hope she cn finally open the door...i cnt wait wats inside!!!!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks so much.

Hope Arjun's mom is not using tashi like the rest. And Arjun does love Tashi but is in such a position that he cannot even accept it.

Oh, I feel so bad for him.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnks gal, for the update!!....