i am very upset about tomorrow

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am very upset about tomorrow. 😭😭😭 I am back at work which means that I will miss seeing the live update and will only get to see the videos late at night.

Tomorrow is the sangeet and its going to be a torture for me to concentrate at work. 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ohhh u scared me there!! *pointing accusing finger at you* I thought you thought that you won't like tomorrow's episode, and i clicked on your post with my hands ready with chappals (notice I said handS...BOTH of them), my eyes ready with vengence and my mouth ready with gaalis.........that sounds dramatic doesn't it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry dear  when i read you subject i was like
what

we were waiting this day diva is upset but when i read the topic i understand
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dnt wrry im gonna be in the same position soon so we're both on the same boat 😔
LuvScooby thumbnail
I feel ur pain, I'm back at work and missing watching the live videos 😭
Thanks to all my buddies, I'm still able to become part of discussion 😊
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

ohhh u scared me there!! *pointing accusing finger at you* I thought you thought that you won't like tomorrow's episode, and i clicked on your post with my hands ready with chappals (notice I said handS...BOTH of them), my eyes ready with vengence and my mouth ready with gaalis.........that sounds dramatic doesn't it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣I understand what you mean, I would have done the same if I saw a post with this title especially when its near wedding time. 🤣🤣
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

I feel ur pain, I'm back at work and missing watching the live videos 😭

Thanks to all my buddies, I'm still able to become part of discussion 😊

thank you for understanding my pain. I cannot even come on to IF for more than 5 minutes and by the time I put my comments on the forum, most people will be asleep.😆😆

Why could the CVs have not show the wedding over christmas so we could enjoy it more.😆
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Geet seriously has taken over my life and when I go back to uni next week thats all im going to think when im in lectures and seminars and I have sooooooo much work to do but I keep procrastinating! soooooo bad i should really be off IF and doing some work lol so I feel your pain!!! 1st thing im going to do when i get home from uni is put my computer on and watch it lol
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww same here 😭 I got work .. will be at 1am at home .. damn i cannnot even enjoy any of the upcoming epis  due to exams 😭