Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I remember mohit from Dulhaan - and he was good there - but i dont think it will be easy to accept him in Dutta;s character - i usually lose interest in shows when they change the main leads 😕
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sidzu di-Mishal is perfect as Dutta i hope the PH and channel stick to him

and i know SK is a good entertainer not an actor
Dabbang mein mostly he was showing off his attitude and fake accent
SRK was really really good in MNIK..an so was ranbir in Rajneeti
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

ek aur shocking news - (i bet you all already know)

But  - Salman Khan won best actor award 😲 - i dont remember salman khan ever winning an award!

He rocked in Dabaang  - but I wud say SRK was better in MNIK (sorry i am a little bias - love SRK!!!)

SRK won award for best performance of the year  for MNIK. ðŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
SGP made me so sad yesterday. I LURVE Ishaan and i hate to see him hurt - he is an amazing guy and girls would give anything to have a husband like him. Suhaana is still a child and i have always felt that Ishaan deserves a RENOVATED Suhaana. 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello I'm kinda back again
monty22 thumbnail

I remember mohit from Dulhaan - and he was good there - but i dont think it will be easy to accept him in Dutta;s character - i usually lose interest in shows when they change the main leads 😕

yes. sidra...... show is going to end soon....... ðŸ˜• it  can't run for long time after this issue........
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

SGP made me so sad yesterday. I LURVE Ishaan and i hate to see him hurt - he is an amazing guy and girls would give anything to have a husband like him. Suhaana is still a child and i have always felt that Ishaan deserves a RENOVATED Suhaana. 

I know =( he is an angel...he has sacrificed so much
he deserves all the happiness in the world

but  i understand Suhaana too..Ishaan and Sona were too close for comfort in the picnic track
and as her dad said she channels her hurt and pain through anger .....
Ishaan was ignoring Suhaana a bit for Sona and Suhaana is so confused right now as she doesnt realize that she loves Ishaan and that she is jealous of Sona
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pragzie

@Sidzu di-Mishal is perfect as Dutta i hope the PH and channel stick to him

and i know SK is a good entertainer not an actor
Dabbang mein mostly he was showing off his attitude and fake accent
SRK was really really good in MNIK..an so was ranbir in Rajneeti

i wonder how true the rumors are......i really cant imagine anyone else playing dutta - the most i thought was that they wud kill him and bring him back again u know pull an ekta  - not this

and Yea - SRK rocked - i am happy that he won the popular award - but didnt think SK was too deserving of the best actor award....Ranbir was awesome as well
monty22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

last scene made me cry.... when he said sanju Main tumhari bahen ko khush nahin rakh paya.............😭 ðŸ˜­
monty22 thumbnail

i wonder how true the rumors are......i really cant imagine anyone else playing dutta - the most i thought was that they wud kill him and bring him back again u know pull an ekta  - not this

and Yea - SRK rocked - i am happy that he won the popular award - but didnt think SK was too deserving of the best actor award....Ranbir was awesome as well

i m looking forward for Rekha , SRK & shahid  on star screen award's stage.that trio were amazing............😆